Speedy 25 inside Neverfull GM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would someone be SO SO kind to take a photo of a Speedy 25 inside a Neverfull GM???? I would REALLY appreciate it! XoXo

2. I can't help (don't own either) but you've got me curious. Why?

3. Ok, I know this might sound crazy, but I just got a neverfull GM and I was thinking that it would be awesome to have a smaller bag to put inside for grab and go purposes. Like just running into the store and not in need of so many items or such a big bag.....is that too nuts?

4. I have a pouchette, but sometimes I need a bag that can carry a bit more than that...like my wallet, etc. I just wanted to see if it would even work like i think it could in my mind.

5. I think the Speedy 25 would still be awkward inside a Neverfull. I use a Pochette inside mine for that purpose. The new Pochette is even bigger, so that may be a good idea for you, as it's flat.

6. What about the new size pochette??? It is bigger and will fit a wallet. Or what about the tp26? It holds alot!?

7. What's the tp26?

8. Maybe the Eva clutch? I want something crossbody...

9. Toiletry pouch 26, which actually is a good idea to use inside the neverful. :smile:

10. If you want cross body, then Eva is a great choice. I have one and I love it. What about the Favourite? It is larger than the Eva.

11. To be honest I think my speedy 40 might fit in my neverfull gm. It can't fit when it's not folded, however if you "pancake" it/ fold the speedy, it fits quite well

12. +1!

I use mine as a cosmetic pouch and organizer. It's THAT big. :smile:

13. My friend uses her speedy 25 in her Neverfull GM and it fits with room to spare. I think it's a good idea.