Speedy 25 in monogram canvas, Should I buy it?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Chicas!! Should I buy this purse? Is easy to carry? I know is a classic but I'm not sure about it yet. Thoughts??

2. Great bag! Esp. if it's your starter piece. Go for it.!

3. Thank you Irene! I will try to get it from my fiance this valentine:idea: :lol: !!

4. Do you like the damier canvas? If you're patient enough, you could also trying waiting til the Damier Speedy comes out. I'm on the waiting list along w/ everyone else and it seems to die for!

5. Go Go Go for it! I just love my speedy 25 and it holds a lot of stuff. :love: :love: Great starter piece but highly addivtive:biggrin:

6. Hmm.:hrmm: I like it!! Now the decision is going to be more difficult. I think I can (can I??)wait. The good thing about buying a LV in the San Juan boutique in Puerto Rico, is that you don't have to pay taxes!!!

7. I'm so jealous!!! :amazed:

8. I love mine!!! I got it on thursday. Its the perfect size!

9. Great bag!! My first LV bag was the speedy 30. So so roomy, I even carried it around to house diapers and such. A must have first LV bag. Either way, the speedy 25 or 30 are classy bags!

10. Go for it. It's a classic bag, and it holds a ton of stuff.

11. Wish I had brought home some stuff while in Puerto Rico. The mall was great but I decided not to shop...what was I thinking lol

12. You should go for it! I used mine all week this past week (I'm trying hard not to switch purses so often).

13. I have the Speedy 30 and I like how roomy it is. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Speedy 25 :biggrin:

14. I think you should get the speedy 25! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine!!!

15. i totally agree with everyone! its a classic piece and you'll have it for ages in your collection!