Speedy 25 in monogram canvas, Should I buy it?

maye

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Orlando, FL
Hi Chicas!! Should I buy this purse? Is easy to carry? I know is a classic but I'm not sure about it yet. Thoughts??

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Do you like the damier canvas? If you're patient enough, you could also trying waiting til the Damier Speedy comes out. I'm on the waiting list along w/ everyone else and it seems to die for!

maye

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Orlando, FL
jasanna143 said:
Do you like the damier canvas? If you're patient enough, you could also trying waiting til the Damier Speedy comes out. I'm on the waiting list along w/ everyone else and it seems to die for!
Hmm.:hrmm: I like it!! Now the decision is going to be more difficult. I think I can (can I??)wait. The good thing about buying a LV in the San Juan boutique in Puerto Rico, is that you don't have to pay taxes!!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
maye said:
Hmm.:hrmm: I like it!! Now the decision is going to be more difficult. I think I can (can I??)wait. The good thing about buying a LV in the San Juan boutique in Puerto Rico, is that you don't have to pay taxes!!!
I'm so jealous!!! :amazed:

KKRISTI

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Great bag!! My first LV bag was the speedy 30. So so roomy, I even carried it around to house diapers and such. A must have first LV bag. Either way, the speedy 25 or 30 are classy bags!

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Wish I had brought home some stuff while in Puerto Rico. The mall was great but I decided not to shop...what was I thinking lol

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
You should go for it! I used mine all week this past week (I'm trying hard not to switch purses so often).

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i totally agree with everyone! its a classic piece and you'll have it for ages in your collection!