Speedy 25 organizer?

mmk47

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
I just purchased my very first LV bag!! I've been an admirer forever but never actually got one! Needless to say..I'm very excited!!

So I got the dark damier speedy 25 and I was reading about people using purse organizers in the speedy 30s. Has anyone tried it in the 25?? I dont want it to cover the pocket that comes in the bag. Any thoughts??

Thanks!!

Welcome to the Purse Forum! Please do a search in the FAQs section as there are lots of threads on this topic. Also please read the Welcome to LV thread. Have fun!

"Samorga" and "divide and conquer" make nice organizers to fit several LV and other brand bags. If you do a search on here or google you will find them. I myself prefer samorga for my speedy b 25. HTH

Hello friends, I'm looking for a bag organizer for my speedy 25 emp but a google search can't seem to find any for my bag! I'm quite sure that the 25 emp is bigger than the canvas 25 speedy, but is obviously smaller than the canvas/emp 30.

Help please!!! And if you have an organizer in your bag, can you please show me a photo of it inside the bag and out?

:hugs:

I've got the Samorga liner for my Mulberry Bayswater which I am delighted with.

I also would like one for my Speedy Emp 25 and was thinking of ordering one - they do it in a speedy 25 size but you would need to look at the exact measurements.

Take a look at their website - samorga.com.

They are sent from Korea and are very well made - there is a separate TPF thread on Samorga bag liners so have a look there.

Lee is very helpful.

I just bought my purse organizer off of eBay... It's in my speedy 30, it's a little smaller than my speedy... So on the side i keep the extra strap

Attachments

• 1412563129154.jpg
    1412563129154.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 1412563160149.jpg
    1412563160149.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 309
  • 1412563187447.jpg
    1412563187447.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 301
I'm looking for an organizer for my speedy 25 empreinte, but so far the ones I've found is not made for it :sad: I have the organizer that MissDaphne has mentioned, but I want something more fitted for my bag and with a stronger base~~

I was at Target today and there were these great Sonia Kashuk purse organizer pouches on clearance. I found the red one particularly lovely with gold hardware and thought it was a perfect match for my speedy. I was going to get it but then I thought about how crazy this organizer might make me. Basically I'll be using a smaller bag within a bigger bag, so anytime I want to take something out the smaller bag would have to be used. That would greatly preserve the interior of my speedy, but at the same time, I got this feeling that I might go nuts over doing this lol. That said the speedy is quite roomy and putting an item in it might seem like it disappears into the abyss once you're looking for it lol, so the organizer might not be that bad after all! On second thought maybe I just will get that organizer for all the peripheral stuff we keep in our purses that we don't necessarily need on hand, plus it'll help retain the shape of the bag too when it's in use. :smile:

I just wanted to share with everyone this great purse organizer I bought at the container store that's a perfect fit for the Speedy B25. It's called "In Bag" and it's by PurseN. The quality is excellent, and it even has zippers on the side so you can cinch it to make it more compact. I don't like buying things without seeing it in person first so when I saw this, I was able to try it in store to make sure it fit. And I love how it gives my bag a perfect shape. Bonus Tip: I keep a bike flashlight looped on my D ring so I can see in my bag when it's too dark.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1428626241.385389.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1428626266.025917.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1428626279.396937.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1428626291.775915.jpg

Nice, thanks for sharing and posting photos. Try checking out the PurseN website. If you get on their mailing list, you'll find out about their sales/promotions. They also have a (built in) light up purse insert lol
Enjoy!
P.s. Cute birdie! I had a blue parakeet when I was a kid. Great bird. We'd let it fly around inside the house and one day it escaped when the door opened (someone forgot bird was out) :sad:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this picture and info, I'm a purse organizer fan and am always looking for the perfect one.
What do you think about the weight of it, heavy or light?