Speedy 25 damier ebene vs. ribera mini size comparision

bayborn

O.G.
Dec 30, 2011
Does anyone have both and can post pics of them side by side? The ribera is so cute but I'm concerned that it might be too small. I have the speedy b 25 in mono and the size for me is great. It fits everything I need plus I have a little room left. TIA

I have Ribera Mini and DE25. I got the Ribera Mini as my first LV and it is still my favourite. I tend not to use it too often though. The Ribera mini is much smaller than speedy. I am very new to the forum, i don't know how to post pictures when it asks for URL :sad: if you can guide me, I can post pictures for you to see. Sorry, not very smart w this. :sad:

Thanks Simone10 I got your private message and sent you back a message with my email address. That will probably be the best way to send pictures as I am not all that tech savvy myself, lol
Thanks
Tiffiney

Maybe you can find pictures of the Ribera in the clubhouse to see what it looks like on people? I always find the clubhouses so useful when I'm considering a bag.

There is quite a bit of difference between the sizes - sorry the picture quality isn't too good.

544c2b3e8d85147ca30e9c660d2a7d08_zpse5131ebd.jpg

Thanks everyone, now that I've seen the pics the ribera mini might be a tad too small the speedy 25 is a great size for what I carry. Maybe I'll check into the next size up ribera or I might just have to stick with what I know works and purchase the speedy b 25 in damier ebene.

OMG! I love the way you speedy 25 looks!! May I ask how long you've had her? Her patina is lovely:smile:

Lol - I bought this speedy preloved last year - it is not as dark as it looks IRL. The date code is 2011. I don't have many items in monogram because I am worried about new vachetta so this and my Eva are it! Thanks:smile: