speedy 25 - buyers remorse

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone,
    Today I received the speedy 25 that I bought last week and I am having serious buyer's regret. Now I am wishing I had gotten a 30 instead. :sad2: I don't know whether I should keep it or try to sell it, and if I do want to sell it, if I could get the same price I paid for it (450). Here are is the original thread with pics http://www.purseforum.com/louis-vuitton/my-new-speedy-7439.html

When I get home tonight I will post some of my own pics and of me carrying it to get some opinions. I just hate it when you're all excited about getting something and when you finally do, you wonder if it's the right choice. :cry:

2. Yea, we'll take a lot at the pics and give you our honest opinions.

3. I think that you could get the original $450 for it. My suggestion? Take LOADS and LOADS of pictures for your eBay auction. Buyers will always question authenticity of a Louis Vuitton item, so if you have lots of photo's, maybe it will ease their mind a little.

4. I am ready to buy it from you right now if you still want to sell it?

5. :smile: I pmed you

6. Now if that worked out that was one fast sale! I love this board :smile:

7. Sorry for the long delay, I got a little caught up, I sent the payment through paypal, would you mind sending me a tracking number when you've mailed it off. Thanks:nuts:

8. what a quick sale! fanatics here!

9. Well, I'm glad that worked out. PF can make your bag dreams come true ! ;)

10. :love:

11. I have not had any contact with the seller since I made the payment, which has been a complete day....should I be paranoid?:suspiciou

12. The sale didn't go through, no worries! But I am just wondering if I should keep the bag - I am thinking it looks small on me and I'm not used to carrying a hangbag since I am mostly using shoulder bags. I appreciate any opinions! Thanks :nuts:

100_0096.jpg

13. I think it looks perfect on you, not too small.

14. I think it looks really nice on you. Just the right size.

15. Ditto. I think the bag looks good on you. It's not too small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice