Speedy 25 Bandouliere--No LV label inside bag??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hubby just returned fr Milan with the new speedy 25 bandouliere:smile:) from the LV boutique at the international airport. I dont see any LV label in the bag lining at all or any serial number tag sewn in. Any cause for alarm??(tho I cant imagine getting a fake from the airport LV boutique in Milan...)

Hope one of the knowledgeable LV collectors can advise!

Thanks in advance:smile:

2. There shouldn't be any of those tags because they don't come with them. The "label" is actually on one of the leaf-shaped leather tabs on the sides. :smile:

3. Thanks for the info! What a relief to know that. I was feeling abit paranoid:smile:

4. On the Speedy B there should be a stamped where it's made at the bottom of one of the Vachetta strip where the strap is attached. Then the serial # is stamped behind the pocket pouch. So, lift the pocket pouch and it should be there. Hope that helps :biggrin:

5. I'm so sorry I gave you the wrong information! Forgot that the Speedy Bandouliere bags do not have the "leaf" tabs; they have the rings to attach the strap instead. The stamp should be at the place where znzngo described.

6. i'm trying to learn about these bags & how to have them checked out to see if they are real. thank you mrb

7. could someone explain the process of getting a LV bag authenticated. thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.