Speedy 25 B or Speedy 30 B?

View attachment 4842737View attachment 4842735Look who arrived today... my imnediate decision was to send her straight back because the 30 is just sooo much bigger than the 25, but then I tried her on...
Ladies, I would value your opinions, what do you think? 25 or 30?View attachment 4842725

View attachment 4842723

View attachment 4842729
Dang for some reason I can't access your pics. But I am glad you are at peace now and made a decision. And it's a good one!

Reactions: TigerMoth
Dear everyone, I sent the 30 back! Having read all your comments, I felt that the 25 is the bag for me and Tra La La my Samorga insert for the 25 is coming monday so all good.
Thank you all soo much for your help, advice and genuine enthusiasm.
Glad that you decided on which bag works for you! : ) Size does get tough especially when there’s little price difference between the 2 and it’s best to be able to have it in your hands to try it on to decide! : D

Reactions: TigerMoth
Do you have a store nearby? You should try it before buying. If you have no way of seeing in person then go with the 30 IMO. I don’t think the 30 is that big. Also, if you carry a lot then definitely get the 30. Good luck. (BTW I got the 35 in speedy B and it’s awesome and huge ;)
Oops sorry did not see that you decided already! Congratulations.