Speedy 25 b, empreinte or canvas?

Tried both of these on today at the store.. Love love loveeee the emp speedy but am not 100% sure if it's worth the 1000e price difference. What do you think?

I like the DE the best !!!!! Emp. to me is a little to heavy, cracking issues, not worth the price difference and I have seen a number of these bags where the monogram print fades. Not sure why but over the this past year , every time I have seen a speedy b or a Lumi , you could never see the nice embossing :nogood:. To me its just not worth it. But of course this is just my opinion. OP get what you love in the end. I just love the durability of the canas :biggrin: .

I like the DE the best !!!!! Emp. to me is a little to heavy, cracking issues, not worth the price difference and I have seen a number of these bags where the monogram print fades. Not sure why but over the this past year , every time I have seen a speedy b or a Lumi , you could never see the nice embossing :nogood:. To me its just not worth it. But of course this is just my opinion. OP get what you love in the end. I just love the durability of the canas :biggrin: .

Never heard of the monogram print fading but now that I did, it sounds awful! I'd love the emp speedy but don't know if I'm too scared of the quality issues. The SA of course said there haven't been any issues at all with emp nor the de speedy b :roflmfao:

Never heard of the monogram print fading but now that I did, it sounds awful! I'd love the emp speedy but don't know if I'm too scared of the quality issues. The SA of course said there haven't been any issues at all with emp nor the de speedy b :roflmfao:

The Emp speedy doesn't "fade" the imprint of the LV's sometimes aren't as pronounced as when it was brand new..
But some come new that way from LV. The Black emps had very light embossing when they first came out.
I myself have NEVER had this so call "issue"...

I think I am now leaning towards mon mono vs empreinte... Don't think I want another DE speedy. Mon mono is so intriguing! If I were to get it, I would probably get something subtle like this.. either with or without the initials.

I have that same colors for my mon mono.

Here is my reveal thread when I first picked it up. Still love it today--it has it's special place when I travel or go on long distance shopping trips. It's starting to develop a very pretty patina.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-mon-mono-is-here-its-soooo-awesome-851736.html

HOWEVER (yes, however), every now and again I wonder what it would be like to have the DE Speedy B instead. By now I've gotten rid of all my LV canvas pieces except for the Speedy; no longer own the Keepall or Favorite, etc. I love the monogram because it lets me know it's mine and mine only. Also the pretty monograms just add a little whimsy to an otherwise boring travel day. But, sometimes I wonder if I would still get that whimsy with a DE as well. Just thoughts I have every now and then.

I have that same colors for my mon mono.

Here is my reveal thread when I first picked it up. Still love it today--it has it's special place when I travel or go on long distance shopping trips. It's starting to develop a very pretty patina.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-mon-mono-is-here-its-soooo-awesome-851736.html

HOWEVER (yes, however), every now and again I wonder what it would be like to have the DE Speedy B instead. By now I've gotten rid of all my LV canvas pieces except for the Speedy; no longer own the Keepall or Favorite, etc. I love the monogram because it lets me know it's mine and mine only. Also the pretty monograms just add a little whimsy to an otherwise boring travel day. But, sometimes I wonder if I would still get that whimsy with a DE as well. Just thoughts I have every now and then.

I LOOOVE your mon mono speedy!!! Those are definitely the colors I would choose if I decided go with monogram, and I don't think it looks plain at all without the initials. Have you noticed yourself being careful with it cos of the vachetta? That is my only concern about this bag, cos I live in Finland and there's a lot of raining and snowing especially fall-winter time. About the keepall... that is on my wish list and I'm definitely going to get it in mon mono and with my initials!!

I LOOOVE your mon mono speedy!!! Those are definitely the colors I would choose if I decided go with monogram, and I don't think it looks plain at all without the initials. Have you noticed yourself being careful with it cos of the vachetta? That is my only concern about this bag, cos I live in Finland and there's a lot of raining and snowing especially fall-winter time. About the keepall... that is on my wish list and I'm definitely going to get it in mon mono and with my initials!!

At first I was careful with it, but my first trip I took it on was to a place where it was rainy and foggy the entire week. I didn't worry at all.