Speedy 25 b, empreinte or canvas?

I have the speedy 25 empreinte in jaipur and I could't be happier. I wouldn't trade it for any other bag. It makes my heart melt every time I see it. I haven't had any glazing issues and the weight of it hasn't even crossed my mind. When I wear it, it makes me happier than any other bag I own. I do use the long strap often and wear it crossbody, so that takes the weight off if I'm out and about. I bought mine last year and haven't regretted the purchase for even a second. Good luck with your decision. :smile:

Glad to hear the weight hasn't bothered you! My heart too, is melting when I see the speedy 25 in Aurore.. :biggrin:

DE to me, very classy very understament, durable goes with everything. But you habe to pick what you love the most. I am not into patina so I love to have the option with DE ... But on others I def. Do love mono very much! Congrats on your soon to be speedy b!

I have a Speedy 25B DE. It can get pretty heavy when it is fully loaded (feels like the shoulder strap is cutting into the skin). I don't quite understand how people can carry a bag heavier than that (empreinte or 30B). :shucks:

I think I am now leaning towards mon mono vs empreinte... Don't think I want another DE speedy. Mon mono is so intriguing! If I were to get it, I would probably get something subtle like this.. either with or without the initials.

Love the Bordeaux! I was considering it with Fuchsia with my NF but went with my favorite colors (Bleu de France/Violet) instead. The entire process was really fun and I have no regrets. Makes me so happy every time I take it out. Only tips I can give is to imagine the colors you choose with a patina and check out the option to invert your colors on the initials (if you do initials) before making your final selection.

I'm sorry if I gave a negative vibe on the Emp Speedy, that was not my intention. It's truly a gorgeous bag and was my UHG, just wanted to share because I would've chosen differently had I known about the issues that some have had. I'm so happy for those who have had no issues and I hope you never experience what some have. Just felt it was important to share what would've been a deciding factor for me when I was in your place. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Love the Bordeaux! I was considering it with Fuchsia with my NF but went with my favorite colors (Bleu de France/Violet) instead. The entire process was really fun and I have no regrets. Makes me so happy every time I take it out. Only tips I can give is to imagine the colors you choose with a patina and check out the option to invert your colors on the initials (if you do initials) before making your final selection.

I'm sorry if I gave a negative vibe on the Emp Speedy, that was not my intention. It's truly a gorgeous bag and was my UHG, just wanted to share because I would've chosen differently had I known about the issues that some have had. I'm so happy for those who have had no issues and I hope you never experience what some have. Just felt it was important to share what would've been a deciding factor for me when I was in your place. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I appreciate all your comments and I'm really glad to hear about all kinds of problems people have had with these bags. I don't have anything as expensive as the emp speedy would be, so I would be crying blood if something were to happen to it after only a few months of use!! Now I'll have to think, if it is a risk I'm willing to take or if I'd rather go with the mon mono. Of course, I could also try to sell my speedy 35 DE and buy a speedy 30 bandouliere in DE... too many choises!!! :roflmfao:

Vote for Speedy B DE or Mono. Canvas bag is very lightweight and durable. I much prefer Speedy B DE or Mono,I just bought my Speedy B25 DE and I love it ! Thinking to sell my mono speedy 25 to fund for speedy b25 Mono. Good Luck♥♥♥

I just got an empreinte speedy after selling all my canvas pieces.. I decided that for me, canvas is a little too common and too recognizable. I feel like empreinte is more unique. I'm sensitive to heavy bags and the empreinte is very comfortable. It depends, though, if you have the budget for an empreinte or not since it's such a remarkable price difference.

I just got an empreinte speedy after selling all my canvas pieces.. I decided that for me, canvas is a little too common and too recognizable. I feel like empreinte is more unique. I'm sensitive to heavy bags and the empreinte is very comfortable. It depends, though, if you have the budget for an empreinte or not since it's such a remarkable price difference.

I feel the same way. Still have my idylle speedy because they are threatening to discontinue that entire line but I don't love it nearly as much as the empreinte speedy and got rid of my canvas bags. To me the leather ones are worth the investment.

I think I am now leaning towards mon mono vs empreinte... Don't think I want another DE speedy. Mon mono is so intriguing! If I were to get it, I would probably get something subtle like this.. either with or without the initials.
This looks lovely! I would definitely choose the mon mono! GLD!

I too have an empriente Speedy 25, I don't find the bag very heavy.. I haven't had the opportunity to use mine much yet but I do love it! ( I got Terre before last increase to use in the fall/winter) read about the issues people were having after I bought it. I understand how it can make people nervous about purchasing (I steered clear of Lumi partly for this reason) but I haven't read anything yet where LV didn't repair or replace, so in the end I figure I will just enjoy it! :smile: good luck in your decision can't wait to see your reveal!

Thank you for all the comments! I'm gonna save up till december and then buy whatever feels right. (I will be able to save up for the emp speedy as well) I mainly wanna use the bag as a crossbody bag, since I already have a regular speedy 35 de, and a large Noe to use as a shoulder bag. Now I've started to wonder if mon mono is such a good choice after all cos of all the vachetta! I would like to be able to use the bag all year and in all weather and ESPECIALLY when I'm travelling abroad and do a lot of shopping and need to be hands free :P For example, I like to travel to NYC in january or december and it might be either raining or snowing.. so I'm thinking maybe the DE or the emp speedy might be better choices for me after all.. hmmmmm Then there is the remarkable price difference to think about also. This is too difficult! :biggrin:

Tried both of these on today at the store.. Love love loveeee the emp speedy but am not 100% sure if it's worth the 1000e price difference. What do you think?

Attachments

• kuva (63)_Snapseed.jpg
    kuva (63)_Snapseed.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 517
  • kuva (62)_Snapseed.jpg
    kuva (62)_Snapseed.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 544