speedy 25 azur or delightful pm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok everybody, last week i asked if i should exchange my azur eva clutch for delightful pm since i bought eva as an alternate. well lv called today saying they have speedy 25 in azur and delightful pm in stock today!!! which one should i get? keep in mind i have a 5 month old and a 9 year old. i also have nf mm in ebene. my dh is no help at all :P please help!!!

2. Delightful. It's a shoulder bag, so you have your hands free!!

3. Delightful

4. Delightful!

5. With a 5 month old you need your hands free-Delightful.

6. I'd say Speedy 25 for the looks but the Delightful will definitely be easier to manage with young kids.

7. Delightful. Run!

8. I have a speedy 35 in azur and i absolutely love it but with small kids the delightful may work better for you.

9. Hmmm...since you have the NF for running around with the kids, my vote is speedy 25, for those kid-free days :biggrin:

10. Delightful!

11. It depends on your style really, But if it was me, i would pick the speedy, you already have a nf mm for the kids, treat yourself have fun shopping !! ;)

12. Delightful

13. I'd get the Delightful. Shoulder bags are more kid/mom-friendly. =]

14. I vote for Delightful... but you can always add an extra strap to either bag to go cross-body when you need to be hands-free.

15. I find the 25 too small. I'd go for the Delightful.