Speedy 25 and 30

i personally love the 25. there was a time when i regretted buying the 25 instead of the 30 because it can be a bit small and the opening can be a bit narrow....but remember that handhelds get very heavy. if you load up a 30, it will be heavy and uncomfortable on the arm. you should get a speedy in 25 and a shoulder bag when you want to carry more. just my honest opinion :smile: i have a speedy 25 and am getting a damier neverfull for when i need to carry more.

good luck!

I have a 25 sppedy, it is really cute and holds a surprising amount but I am still considering getting a 30.. I have a damier 30 and it has a wider opening and can hold a lot more.. A 25 would hold the daily essentials just fine but if you are only buying one you might want to go with a 30 ,it is a more verstaile size as it looks good filled or empty ...

im getting a speedy but i dont know which one to get im pretty sure i want the 30.. just as an everyday bag for wallet sunglasses i pod but i dont know which colour or pattern to get.. any suggestions?

I have the Damier Ebene 30 and love it because it is more carefree ( no vachetta) for inclement weather. I'm going to get a mono 30 too because I love the mono pattern, love the patina it gets and because the mono just says LV to me! If you are getting only one for now, I would get the Damier. That way you can carry it in any weather and not worry about the leather.