Speedy 25 and 30 comparison photos. Please help :)

I went to go look at the Damier Speedy 25 today and the LV store I was at was sold out but the guy brought me the Monogram one and it was REALLLY brand new. It even had plastic over the handles! It also looked a little bigger than the one I got yesterday so I took it and I figured I'd return the other. It has thicker leather than the other too. Anyway, I'm really liking the 25 as it sits on my bed haha. Ahhh decisions, decisions. I only have like 13 more days to decide lol.

hey - I sent you a private message because I was just going through this myself last month... good luck again

I like the idea of the strap that you can put on the 25. I found some photos on here with it and I think it looked really good on the shoulder with the strap!

Okay so for now the Damier 25 is out. I stopped at the LV at the mall near my house while picking up lunch today. I just don't love that pattern on the 25. At least I know.

God I think I should keep both!!! OYYYYYY! :sweatdrop:

25again.jpg

30again.jpg

together.jpg

Also if you wanna see pictures of the size difference when they are not being worn, I snapped these as well.

size1.jpg

size2.jpg

size3.jpg

Hopefully these photos can help other girls who are also confused on sizes :smile: