Speedy 25 and 30 comparison photos. Please help :)

I have to say, I am amazed how good the 25 looks on you. I actually think the 30 looks a little big, but I like smaller bags and decided to carry the 25 myself. I also have a strap on mine and I can't tell you how handy it is. If you really think you don't carry enough for the 30 (and definitely can't keep both, the damier looks great in 25), I guess I'd say the 25. Everyone is correct in saying you can pull off both. I just can't believe how good the 25 looks on you, I'm 5'1 and was questioning if it was too small for me!!! I also think you need to back away from your mirror. Take a couple more shots and back away so people can see what you look like from head/should to toe (shoulder to toe if you don't want people to see your face). I think that might be why the 30 looks big, because it really doesn't make any sense, at your height, for it to appear so big. You will most likely have to start another forum, but that is what I did. Best of luck!

I think both sizes look great on you. You should keep the 30 and exchange the 25 for a different print - perhaps damier ebene or azur? ;)

I actually was thinking of maybe getting the 25 in the Damier Ebene and looked at it yesterday. However, I really love that in the Tate PM. I'm not a big fan of the Azur because I don't like how that pattern looks with Patina.

I wish LV had more choices!

I have to say, I am amazed how good the 25 looks on you. I actually think the 30 looks a little big, but I like smaller bags and decided to carry the 25 myself. I also have a strap on mine and I can't tell you how handy it is. If you really think you don't carry enough for the 30 (and definitely can't keep both, the damier looks great in 25), I guess I'd say the 25. Everyone is correct in saying you can pull off both. I just can't believe how good the 25 looks on you, I'm 5'1 and was questioning if it was too small for me!!! I also think you need to back away from your mirror. Take a couple more shots and back away so people can see what you look like from head/should to toe (shoulder to toe if you don't want people to see your face). I think that might be why the 30 looks big, because it really doesn't make any sense, at your height, for it to appear so big. You will most likely have to start another forum, but that is what I did. Best of luck!

Ohhh I see what you are saying. Funny thing is though I wasn't that close to the mirror but I could try standing back a bit further. Thanks for the tip ;)

Also, regarding the strap, do they sell these at the LV store? How much are they?

I actually was thinking of maybe getting the 25 in the Damier Ebene and looked at it yesterday. However, I really love that in the Tate PM. I'm not a big fan of the Azur because I don't like how that pattern looks with Patina.

I wish LV had more choices!

Damier ebene will be a great choice! You don't have to worry about the patina and don't have to baby it - one of the lowest maintenance bags I ever had. I had mine since it was first launched (around mid of 2006) and I don't baby it at all (use it most of the time) and it still looks brand new!

I've been contemplating on this 25 vs 30 size myself. When I first bought my damier ebene speedy, I bought the 25 coz the SA said the 30 looked like a luggage on my petite frame. But I love bigger bags so I exchanged it for a 30. Later, I bought the cerises speedy in 25 and I love both sizes! :P

Damier ebene will be a great choice! You don't have to worry about the patina and don't have to baby it - one of the lowest maintenance bags I ever had. I had mine since it was first launched (around mid of 2006) and I don't baby it at all (use it most of the time) and it still looks brand new!

I've been contemplating on this 25 vs 30 size myself. When I first bought my damier ebene speedy, I bought the 25 coz the SA said the 30 looked like a luggage on my petite frame. But I love bigger bags so I exchanged it for a 30. Later, I bought the cerises speedy in 25 and I love both sizes! :P

Yeah maybe I will get it in Damier ebene. I'll look again today. I wish I had the Cerises Speedy. It's just soooo adorable!

Ohhh I see what you are saying. Funny thing is though I wasn't that close to the mirror but I could try standing back a bit further. Thanks for the tip ;)

Also, regarding the strap, do they sell these at the LV store? How much are they?

I only say that because I set up two forums with two different sets of pictures....and the first I was bit closer to the mirror and everyone loved the 25 and said I should keep it....then I moved back a bit, and some were saying a 30 would look better. In regards to the strap, lv does sell them. I just went in yesterday and looked at the straps they sell and confirmed that wouldn't bother the bag. They have one thin strap and two thicker straps. They are around $250 but you could probably find one elsewhere. I took mine off of a dooney and burke bag I had. Someone else in this forum also did the same. You can see what it looks like in my forum "may I have your opinion please 2". Please let us know what you decided!:smile:

Yeah maybe I will get it in Damier ebene. I'll look again today. I wish I had the Cerises Speedy. It's just soooo adorable!

Yea, cerises speedy is such a cute and fun bag! :yes: And the size really matches it too.

The price has dropped quite a bit now, you may be able to find a great-condition one from some reputable resellers if you don't mind pre-loved bags. ;)