Speedy 25 and 30 comparison photos. Please help :)

1. #1 Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
    I hope it's cool that I started a new thread with just the photos because I added them to my other post but I'm not sure if everyone will see it.

Okay so I have a Speedy 30 that will be 4 years old next month. I love the bag to death but lately I feel it's a little big for me as I don't carry that much stuff. I thought I should maybe sell it and get the 25 instead. It's such a cute bag but definitely a lot smaller and I am 5'7".

I took home the 25 though to play around and compare it to my 30. I had all my stuff in the 25 for the photos.

Which do you feel looks better on me?

(Sorry that my outfit isn't nicer. I just had a t-shirt and boyfriend jeans on for the photos.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25 and 30
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your opinions :biggrin:

2. i love small bags, but your speedy 30 looks so stunning on you!
    i voted also (other post ) for the 25 but now i see, you should keep the 30!

nice patina!!! :smile:

keep your speedy 30!!!

you can buy also an Eva clutch, if you need a smaller bag :smile:

3. I think the 30 looks good on you because you're tall.

4. I'd say the 30 looks best on you. They're both cute though. Keep the 30!

5. The 30 looks so good! Keep it :smile:

6. The 30 looks better!

7. I am also 5'7", the speedy 30 looks a lot better!

8. Speedy 30

9. Prefer the 30 as well!

10. I adore little bags, but the 30 suits you really well! If I were you I wouldn't give it away!

11. They both look good, but I think the 30 looks slightly better. So glad you posted photos!

12. #12 Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
    IMHO, hanging from the crook of your arm, the Speedy 25 looks a bit better. You are slim enough to carry it off.

Maybe I stand corrected :noggin: I like the Speedy 30 better on you the 2nd go through the pictures. :shrugs:

You know what? I think they both look just as good on you. I think it depends on what kind of outfit you wear. If you're going for a night out, the Speedy 25 would be a better choice. Also, if you don't feel the need to drag a bigger bag around.

If you're going about with a winter coat and thicker apparel, then the Speedy 30 looks better. It's all about balance. The more you have on, the bag should reflect that added stuff.

I think you should keep both. :yes: :tup:

13. 30 ;)

14. i tink the 25 looks good on u as well as the 30. it realli depends on what u are carrying in it.

15. I prefer the 30 on you! The 25 looks good too, but I find it a bit small in general.