Speedy 20 or PM in Empreinte

Fefeinc10

Jul 7, 2015
I love the rose poudre color for the empreinte options and I'm trying to decide which bag would be better. I've narrowed it down to the Speedy 20 or the Pochette Metis. I would use it as an after work/weekend bag since I mainly carry totes to work. I would only carry some small essentials (keys, small makeup bag, small wallet, etc.). I did see the 25 in store and it seems a bit large for a weekend bag but it could work. Let me know which one you would choose or any experience you have. Thanks! :smile:

I love the rose poudre color for the empreinte options and I'm trying to decide which bag would be better. I've narrowed it down to the Speedy 20 or the Pochette Metis. I would use it as an after work/weekend bag since I mainly carry totes to work. I would only carry some small essentials (keys, small makeup bag, small wallet, etc.). I did see the 25 in store and it seems a bit large for a weekend bag but it could work. Let me know which one you would choose or any experience you have. Thanks! :smile:

At first I would say if you have a store near, go and try them both! Every bag looks different on every person!
I have a normal speedy 30 and she is like perfect for everything. Also for my work, cause all my stuff fits also a large waterbottle. But if it is just a "after work bag" I would go for the metis! I think she looks so classic! Just my opinion :biggrin:

At first I would say if you have a store near, go and try them both! Every bag looks different on every person!
I have a normal speedy 30 and she is like perfect for everything. Also for my work, cause all my stuff fits also a large waterbottle. But if it is just a "after work bag" I would go for the metis! I think she looks so classic! Just my opinion :biggrin:

Thanks for your input! I tried on a speedy 25 in canvas and the size looked great on but I just don't carry too much outside of work.