Speedy 20 Damier Ebene

I also heard June from my SA. Do we know if it has the larger zipper opening that extends down the sides a bit? That's going to be a factor for me, along with the strap and of course the price! I also don't want a guitar strap. I'm sure they're comfortable but I would just prefer a plain, timeless strap, all weather...

I also heard June from my SA. Do we know if it has the larger zipper opening that extends down the sides a bit? That's going to be a factor for me, along with the strap and of course the price! I also don't want a guitar strap. I'm sure they're comfortable but I would just prefer a plain, timeless strap, all weather...
I didn’t even know the larger zipper opening was a current rumour? Now I’m curious too. The strap is going to be a guitar strap but you can get a replacement adjustable strap that matches the bag. I know it’s not ideal. I prefer the plain one too and I don’t understand the guitar strap.

I didn’t even know the larger zipper opening was a current rumour? Now I’m curious too. The strap is going to be a guitar strap but you can get a replacement adjustable strap that matches the bag. I know it’s not ideal. I prefer the plain one too and I don’t understand the guitar strap.
I hadn't heard a rumor about the zipper. I was just hoping it's a larger opening! I don't want to wrestle getting things in and out. Fingers crossed for a plain strap! I did see the picture in the thread but until it's actually released, one can hope!

I think, there is no reason why they should change the zipper.... I think it's just the same design as the monogram is... only another canvas colour.
And as far as I know, all speedy 20 have the extended zipper.