Speed-dating at the zoo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A local speed-dating service is holding 2 speed-dating nights at the local zoo in February and I am seriously considering attending. I think it could be great fun and certainly interesting.

2. It sounds like fun! I've never heard of speed-dating at the zoo before. Good luck!

3. Have fun.

4. Well I love animals, I am never going to find someone to date sitting at home surfing TPF and this sounds like a fun and easy night out. The zoo atmosphere will lend itself for a lot of easy conversation starters.

5. I think this sounds like a blast, sweetie!!! One of my Hub and I's first dates was at the zoo. :yes: You'll have to let us know if you go and how it turns out!:yes:

6. this sounds like so much fun! good luck, let us know how it was. ps, i'm a huge bon jovi fan too! he just gets better with age, i swear.

7. I hope they dont set ya up by the poop throwing monkeys! lol.

Seriously though, you are completely right, its a wonderful conversation starter, it sounds like a lot of fun!! I would totally go to something like that if I were single! Have fun and keep us updated!