Spectacular September 2019 pickups

Totally unexpected purchase. I went in to LV to see the Boite Chapeau Necklace, the Kirigami Necklaces and the Essentials Truck Necklace that my CA had put on the side for me to view along with a bunch of other new releases. I was totally underwhelmed by the necklaces they looked so adorable on-line and on Instagram but when I saw them in person - no excitement!!!! The Cherry Berry wasn’t for me and the V-tote with the Khaki color was too big for my taste. So I decided to get something that I’ve had my eye on for a while but wasn’t crazy about the available colors until now :smile:. The V-Tote BB in Marine Rouge - I always loved the color and the style of the bag - the two together ::love:: with the red glazing ::smile:: It doesn’t seem to be a popular bag but I really wanted a bag in Marine and didn’t want to get a third Metis. Thank for letting me share!

Gorgeous! Perfect purchase...style and color. Boring in black, but gorgeous in blue. I actually love this bag (and the Pallas BB). Love the zip top, the handles and the ability to wear it cross body. They need more colors in empriente. Perhaps if we all made requests they would start listening? haha

Totally unexpected purchase. I went in to LV to see the Boite Chapeau Necklace, the Kirigami Necklaces and the Essentials Truck Necklace that my CA had put on the side for me to view along with a bunch of other new releases. I was totally underwhelmed by the necklaces they looked so adorable on-line and on Instagram but when I saw them in person - no excitement!!!! The Cherry Berry wasn’t for me and the V-tote with the Khaki color was too big for my taste. So I decided to get something that I’ve had my eye on for a while but wasn’t crazy about the available colors until now :smile:. The V-Tote BB in Marine Rouge - I always loved the color and the style of the bag - the two together ::love:: with the red glazing ::smile:: It doesn’t seem to be a popular bag but I really wanted a bag in Marine and didn’t want to get a third Metis. Thank for letting me share!

So pretty!!

Reactions: Melfontana
Gorgeous! Perfect purchase...style and color. Boring in black, but gorgeous in blue. I actually love this bag (and the Pallas BB). Love the zip top, the handles and the ability to wear it cross body. They need more colors in empriente. Perhaps if we all made requests they would start listening? haha
I really love the color and the contrasting red glazing - it’s a good size and it’s well made. It’s my first Marine Rouge Bag so hopefully it fits into my rotation :smile:

Gorgeous bag melfontana! And yes the marine rouge is amazing! Very unique indeed! Enjoy