specific # on a necklace or charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My son is a college athlete and just received his number that he will wear on jersey this season. Other than Alex Woo, does anyone know where I can purchase a single digit necklace or charm? I'd like to wear it for good luck!

2. Pandora is coming out with charm/beads that are single digit numbers 0-9. You could wear it on a chain by itself. They are due out any day.

3. Rembrandt charms does single and double digit's in SS or gold.

4. Tiffany has single numbers in a lock? Check out their website! Super cute idea

5. Thanks LipGlossQueen and Bagaday! Any pics or prices? We have a Pandora store at our local mall so I'll start there. Not familiar with Rembrandt.

6. I believe James Avery does letters & numbers.

7. My mom wears my brothers numbers (one for college fball and one for vball) on a chain. We are all ridiculous about it, at trivia nights we always request one of those two numbers even.

8. I like the James Avery ones! I think the #9 looks like the college sport jersey #9 - more of a block form. Now the ? is sterling silver or gold. I'm tempted to do sterling in case he does not keep same # for all four years! It'll be less $ if I have to get a new one.

9. #10 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Maybe http://loverocksny.com ? I *love* their stuff! I do not have any of it personally but I know a few fellow tpfers do. They use diamonds for the number and a special diamond dust finish that looks just awesome. Check it out for yourself and let us know what you think. Here is a specific example, but I am sure they do just the pendent or charm without the chain too: http://loverocksny.com/shop/product.php?productid=16146&cat=249

I know http://heathermoorejewelry.com/ does numbers too, I am a little soured on this company because I cannot see it in person where I live and they were unwilling to work with me to send me a sample that I could touch and feel and their stuff is $$$ and of course because it is personalized it is unreturnable. I am the type of person that really needs to touch and feel something, a picture just does not do it for me.

I wish you luck and I hope you find something. BTW, what a nice reason to get a charm :smile:

10. bump...curious to see more suggestions!

11. tbbbjb - love your suggestion of loverockny as I like pictures of their other items. But I'm unable to view the # charms. Can you post link? Thanks!

12. Ooops so sorry! You already did the link. Very cool but James Avery pricing is more affordable!

13. I vote for James Avery (he has a decent selection) and in sterling (not only is it cheaper but more appropriate for everyday wear and IMO, easier to care for).