special threatment at hermes for men?

Thank you HermesBB for your support. You are coming off a great purchase and you received a gorgeous bag many here would love to have. You also pretty much walked right in. I know it can be done, but there is some luck that has to be there. Here's to hoping luck can be on my side.

Kellybag said:
Thank you HermesBB for your support. You are coming off a great purchase and you received a gorgeous bag many here would love to have. You also pretty much walked right in. I know it can be done, but there is some luck that has to be there. Here's to hoping luck can be on my side.

I am with u all the way kellybag!!!!!!!! Don't give up, surprise might come sooner than u hoped for!!!!!!! :nuts: :nuts:

hermesBB said:
I agree with u, kellybag. U don't have to buy stuff all the time just to get higher chances. However, just pay short visit frequently and tell them what u are looking for could actually work.
KellyB, have you visited the store in your area to tell them you want a Birkin? For all you know some stores might be run differently so your direct approach might work...good luck! :idea:

hennaria said:
haa haa, I bet you left your impression in hermes too;)

you know it was kind of funny when I entered hermes to ask for the black birkin back in january.......I entered the shop and the other customers where kind of crawling DEEEEP to get attention........there was this woman buying 10 scarfs and 3 perfumes, OBVIOUSLY to only get a birkin faster. my SA later told me that they do not like crawlers like her, and prefere the straight up people who say what they really want.

that same woman mentioned above was going GAGA when the SA offered me the togo 35 back then.

I mean, c´mon hermes assosiates are human beings.......made by god like all of us;))

My point exactly! I was always very honest about what I wanted: a Birkin, and I did not buy a bunch of stuff I didn't want to kiss up to them.

Baggaholic said:
Acually I was very tempted with the Rouge Birkin it was 35cm and it was so beautiful. My husband thinks I should get that one, he really liked it, he thinks red is so sexy. It is but I still want the BJ Birkin.

Baggaholic:

Was it Rouge H? Buy it, it is gorgeous! Red IS sexy. We will be twins!

HermesBB and Gigi thank you for your support. Looks like I am officially part of a long waiting game. I do plan on making visits here and there to meet with success like Birkinbaby and you, HermesBB. I also have an angel out there who is helping me. One of these days.

birkinbaby said:
Baggaholic:

Was it Rouge H? Buy it, it is gorgeous! Red IS sexy. We will be twins!
Yes it was Rouge H, I don't know, it's been there for a couple of weeks she said. I'm gonna wait and see. If I start gettign Birkin withdrawls the maybe I'll take the fix. :lol:

hennaria said:
hahaha, funny you ask, I had a chat about that with my mum the other day.....

everyday work bag(usually my birkin,lv pilot case or my guccissima briefcase for work):wallet, agenda, ipod, my prada cosmetic bag with it´s contest(sunscreen, hairgel, hair spray, small perfume bottle, lip balm, deoderont,tooth brush,...), some fruit(an apple a day...you know the saying), chewing gum, my note and scrap book, a novel or 2, glasses, a small water bottle, a scarf(men´s scarf)

I hope that helps

haha

hennaria, you make me :biggrin: . I wished you lived here in NC. We'd have a lot of fun together. Can't wait to see your bag.

Kellybag said:
HermesBB and Gigi thank you for your support. Looks like I am officially part of a long waiting game. I do plan on making visits here and there to meet with success like Birkinbaby and you, HermesBB. I also have an angel out there who is helping me. One of these days.

Kellybag, thank God for angels...:love:

Baggaholic said:
Yes it was Rouge H, I don't know, it's been there for a couple of weeks she said. I'm gonna wait and see. If I start gettign Birkin withdrawls the maybe I'll take the fix. :lol:

<baggaholic, you've changed. :biggrin: You did the right thing...wait!

Yes, very cute!

Hennaria, I recommend the color called Etoupe for you! Not sure if it comes in ostrich yet but you can ask.
Cream would also be :love::love: :love: :love: !
What color HW do you want?

The whole "getting on the list" or getting offered bags seems to be VERY different from store to store. At mine, more than one SA said flat out that you have to be a regular customer. I need to get to NYCor Hawaii pronto!!
Or better yet, Europe!