Special Shout-Out for xoStephxo - a FAB SA!!

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
Today I finally met tPF member and Neiman Marcus SA xoStephxo. You may have seen her threads on new MJ bags. The funny thing is I had seen her in the store before but never knew it was the same person! LOL

Anyway, she helped me do a pre-sale for a MJ banana hobo in black for our Last Call sale. (Our pre-sale barely started today.) The bag will only cost $402!!:yahoo: I'm so excited!! Here's the bag:

PAAAAANDHNBCOODG_a.jpg

I pick it up Tuesday and I'll post pics once I get it. So if any of you need help with a Neiman Marcus bag, I highly recommend her. She's so sweet and so helpful!! Thanks again Steph!!

^^Well Pam, I didn't look too much because I was in a hurry. But they did receive more bags just for the sale. Last week they had one sale table - this week they have two. I'm pretty sure I saw several Chloe bags too. If there's a certain bag you're looking for, trying PM'ing Steph. :yes:

WOWSERS! Love this bag Cheryl! Can't wait to see your pics! I'm so glad you bought her. I love the way it looks when it's worn on the shoulder. Congrats!!

I'm so tempted to pm her for those sale bags, but with three vacations in the next month, I can't afford to shop anymore!!