Special September 2020 Purchases Post here!

Hi all! This is my first LV purchase :smile: for my birthday. I’ve been dreaming of a LV for many, many years and finally decided on the NeoNoe. I originally went in thinking I wanted the speedy b, but after trying on the NeoNoe I fell in love.

I’ve already ordered a top handle and organizer thanks to TPF ☺ Please lmk if I need any other accessories. I’d love a thicker strap, but the LV one is on the list for Christmas. If there’s a more affordable alternative that I could get in the interim, please feel free to share.
Congrats on your first lovely LV :heart::smile:

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
My contribution to economy for month of september :biggrin::biggrin:

Christmas animation pochettes on the way !!

View attachment 4858325

View attachment 4858326
Wow! You got it. Hooray for you. Did you have to pre order for the petite sac plat and Christmas animation, they both look gorgeous! Congrats! Did you get all 3 MPs? Can’t wait to see them. All these Christmas animations are making me itchy for one too. They are so cute

Wow! You got it. Hooray for you. Did you have to pre order for the petite sac plat and Christmas animation, they both look gorgeous! Congrats! Did you get all 3 MPs? Can’t wait to see them. All these Christmas animations are making me itchy for one too. They are so cute
Thanks @Bumbles - i ordered petite sac plat from Melbourne Store and got the Christmas animation pochettes and RCP through Client services. I bought 2 monogram pochettes,.

I have wanted a DE bag for quite a while and stumbled on this Papillon 30 in a “can’t miss” deal. I wasn’t sure I would love the style, since I had been eyeing a Saleya that cost 50% more, but I figured I could just resell it if I didn’t love it. So glad I bought her cuz I LOVE HER! She is perfect for me! Simple, just the right size, great transposition of linear pattern and curved shape, but different. Casual but elegant. Happy dance!!!!

BB29E8FF-0ED8-4076-9E2B-B9A552654209.jpeg

912E7F3A-2362-4C40-9417-89BF0A6ADEB7.jpeg

Oh thank you so much. I’m obsessed
I know. I bought my first vintage Bucket GM to be my first one and only LV and now I am up to 8.LOL
The only thing that is keeping my bank account in the black is that they are all vintage, all purchased on eBay/Poshmark/Mercari and rehabbed by me.LOL

Last edited:
My new speedy has been in a closet hiding in for a couple of weeks but I took it out today just for a few pics :smile: I'm waiting to find out if I'm getting promoted or not. If I get promoted, this is my celebratory gift to myself, and if I don't get promoted it's my consolation prize :biggrin: I tracked down a MIF over the phone so it got shipped to me from a Saks boutique in another state.

PXL_20200926_193652228.jpgPXL_20200926_193432939.jpgPXL_20200926_193424899.jpg