Special September 2020 Purchases Post here!

Just came back from LV , collected my necklace, and 2 bags
View attachment 4849834View attachment 4849835
I bought this necklace last month, my CA sent it to repair centre to add the length of 4cm for me FOC.

View attachment 4849840
View attachment 4849849View attachment 4849850View attachment 4849851
Pink Petite Sac Plat, I ordered online 3 times but they cancelled my orders and told me the production of this bag is very slow and there is back order . My CA kept sending massage to their supply chain requesting for this bag, and in the end they transferred one piece from India for me.
View attachment 4849862View attachment 4849858View attachment 4849859View attachment 4849860
Crafty Boite chapeau, my CA kept for me since last month ,at first I was thinking not to buy it. After I tried to fixed a short handle using middle part of Speedy strap, I quite like it with short handle, and it could fit in all things that I bring daily, so I bought it.

LVoe all of your wonderful new additions !!!

Reactions: 23adeline
It was love at first sight for me too when I tried it on in February and purchased it. Congratulations :smile:

The pictures on the LV web site don't do the bag justice. It looks even better in real :smile:
I always sneaked around the brittany but didn't pull the trigger because I already have the Siena. Now I'm glad that I've waited for the Soufflot since they are similar in style.
It's such a perfect size and I like the magnetic closure on the sides. The Siena has been my favorite bag so far but the soufflot is definitely on par with it.