Special Orders

No worries at all! I'm not good at taking photos, especially for this chameleon. But I have tried my best to capture the colors from different angles. Btw, I used the white box as the white background, lol. Hope those pics help. A minor issue to mention here: although I don't wear the bracelet often, and maintain it well, I do notice that it gets foggy slightly. Maybe it's sth worth considering in ur decision making?
It looks gorgeous against your skin. Very, very beautiful. Wear it well and in good health.

Reactions: safari88
Does anyone have the pre-approved list handy? I know it’s been posted but I can’t find it. Thanks!

And these are my GMOP that were sent for adjustment and soldering. SA said they are pausing SOs so workshop can catch up on production of regular lines. But I guess there’s been conflicting info on that.
I was wondering whether they would modify the stone for the 2 motif earring!! This is so helpful :smile:

I was wondering whether they would modify the stone for the 2 motif earring!! This is so helpful :smile:
Did you see the link to the pre-approved thread that @glamourbag so kindly provided? I’ve attached a screenshot.
It was easy to order these from the list. I ordered in February and they arrived in July. My SA said they are pausing SOs but I’m not sure if these fall in that category. I ordered them to match my WG 6 motif necklace.

Attachments

• 7817430D-0BD3-4F93-9492-DCFB72EE2BB6.png
    7817430D-0BD3-4F93-9492-DCFB72EE2BB6.png
    728.9 KB · Views: 343
ive seen special order with the lucky earrings - pave on top with butterfly MOP / Grey MOP. im not sure if this is only approved cause there are diamonds on it. I've heard with VCA, sometimes cost is a factor driving approvals. the more expensive the item is, the more likely it is approved. the other thing I've heard is that if you need to SO as a client to 'finish up' a set. they might be more likely to approve it as well

Did you see the link to the pre-approved thread that @glamourbag so kindly provided? I’ve attached a screenshot.
It was easy to order these from the list. I ordered in February and they arrived in July. My SA said they are pausing SOs but I’m not sure if these fall in that category. I ordered them to match my WG 6 motif necklace.
omg I did not know this existed … so helpful !!! Thank you :smile: Did you get charged the same price as the 2 motif earrings or did they charge an additional fee ?

ive seen special order with the lucky earrings - pave on top with butterfly MOP / Grey MOP. im not sure if this is only approved cause there are diamonds on it. I've heard with VCA, sometimes cost is a factor driving approvals. the more expensive the item is, the more likely it is approved. the other thing I've heard is that if you need to SO as a client to 'finish up' a set. they might be more likely to approve it as well
I’m trying to limit my SOs since I’m building out my VCA line, so hopefully any request I do have will be limited. I appreciate the insight :smile:

omg I did not know this existed … so helpful !!! Thank you :smile: Did you get charged the same price as the 2 motif earrings or did they charge an additional fee ?
I’m sure there’s a SO cost but I find it difficult to determine because the two motif earrings in the regular line are different stones. Comparing these to the three motif earrings of WMOP, GMOP and Chalcedony, these were very close in price. So yes, I personally felt like there was a significant % increase for this pre-approved SO.

• Sad
Reactions: KristinS
hmm, it's actually quite hard to describe it. It cannot be wiped off. I will post some pics at weekend
I would love to see some pics and would really appreciate it. :smile: I know that my 20 motif WG MOP sometimes attracts some fogginess or dirt or something, but I have been able to wipe it off easily with a cloth so this is news to me. Thanks so much!

Reactions: hhw
I would love to see some pics and would really appreciate it. :smile: I know that my 20 motif WG MOP sometimes attracts some fogginess or dirt or something, but I have been able to wipe it off easily with a cloth so this is news to me. Thanks so much!

Here it is. I have tried to wipe it off but failed. Not sure if it's normal for mop?

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_115306_edit_137784493106577.jpg
    IMG_20210724_115306_edit_137784493106577.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_20210724_114520_edit_137812611447718.jpg
    IMG_20210724_114520_edit_137812611447718.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 292
Here it is. I have tried to wipe it off but failed. Not sure if it's normal for mop?
Oh wow. Thank you so much for sharing your photos! I have never seen anything like this happening to any MOP motif, at least the white MOPs. It kind of looks similar to the fogginess that you sometimes see on a malachite motif. It doesn't look like something you can easily wipe off. After paying up for an SO, this would def bother me. Did you get it wet by chance? How long did you wear it before you started seeing this? Also, did you ask your SA about it? Txs.

Oh wow. Thank you so much for sharing your photos! I have never seen anything like this happening to any MOP motif, at least the white MOPs. It kind of looks similar to the fogginess that you sometimes see on a malachite motif. It doesn't look like something you can easily wipe off. After paying up for an SO, this would def bother me. Did you get it wet by chance? How long did you wear it before you started seeing this? Also, did you ask your SA about it? Txs.

I should have checked the details carefully in the store, but I didn't :oh:. My bad!
I never got it wet, since my SA told that mop was harder to maintain than onyx/BA. Actually I noticed this 'fogginess' the 2nd/3rd time wearing it. It bothered me a little bit. But I was lazy & busy at that time, and did not ask my SA or here whether it was normal. Later I got another bracelet and completely forgot the issue until seeing your reply.

I am contacting my SA now. Thanks very much :smile:

Reactions: chromemilou
I should have checked the details carefully in the store, but I didn't :oh:. My bad!
I never got it wet, since my SA told that mop was harder to maintain than onyx/BA. Actually I noticed this 'fogginess' the 2nd/3rd time wearing it. It bothered me a little bit. But I was lazy & busy at that time, and did not ask my SA or here whether it was normal. Later I got another bracelet and completely forgot the issue until seeing your reply.

I am contacting my SA now. Thanks very much :smile:
If you wouldn't mind sharing what your SA says about it, I would really appreciate it. I was just about to pull the trigger on this piece, but now I'm on the fence. Thanks! :smile:

If you wouldn't mind sharing what your SA says about it, I would really appreciate it. I was just about to pull the trigger on this piece, but now I'm on the fence. Thanks! :smile:
Sometimes oil makes dirt hard to clean. I do get that on my onyx, though harder to see. I use warm water with a tiny bit of Dawn, quickly rub and rinse and then dry off completely. This is the most effective way to remove any sign of dirt. I know onyx is a bit hardier than MOP and of course VCA says never get it wet. I will break the rules once or twice a year to get it truly clean. If that over the course of 10-12 year damages my MOP, I'll just replace it then.