Special Orders

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Thanks @lynne_ross. My SA was able to get approval for this, my first SO. She knew how I love matching pieces. I love your WG Hammered pieces!
I was not clear - how did you manage to get the stones to match so well between pieces? Did you send in your bracelet for the workshop to match or got lucky? Nice of your SA to get your SA approved!

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG

lvmon

Jun 17, 2015
I was not clear - how did you manage to get the stones to match so well between pieces? Did you send in your bracelet for the workshop to match or got lucky? Nice of your SA to get your SA approved!
@lynne_ross, I didn’t send in the bracelet, it was just luck, I took a chance and hoped for the best, lol

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
@BigAkoya, here is my chalcedony family photo, 10+5+5! Thanks for your Kind encouragement:smile:
View attachment 5700789

View attachment 5700790
By the way, I like the new earring holder. It allows the earrings to lay flat and is so practical to toss in a travel pouch when you're on the road.

For me, I use the "old" pouch design, so I just toss my earrings in the pouch as-is. As you can guess, they flop around and don't lay flat.

I love the new pouch design for the earrings.

lvmon

Jun 17, 2015
By the way, I like the new earring holder. It allows the earrings to lay flat and is so practical to toss in a travel pouch when you're on the road.

For me, I use the "old" pouch design, so I just toss my earrings in the pouch as-is. As you can guess, they flop around and don't lay flat.

I love the new pouch design for the earrings.
@BigAkoya, I know what you mean, while the new package is not too glamorous, I never use the velvet box, and VCA did put effort into design of the new earrings holder.