Special Orders

When paying 30% over, do you ever feel a little bit concerned that they might eventually release the piece in their regular line? When I was asking my SA he said who knows since they already released wg and now theres the rg guilloche carnelian

Especially with the pave piece, i know some people above said that they didn’t have to pay 30% for pave SOs but I’m not sure about the all RG pave piece. With tax it would be like $40K USD lol. If they ever released that in their regular line I would be pissedddd if I actually go through with the so
Yeah, I’ve thought about that and I definitely would be upset. The 30% is steep. I guess it’s a risk I’m willing to take if it’s a piece I really want!

Reactions: GlamarousBarbie
When paying 30% over, do you ever feel a little bit concerned that they might eventually release the piece in their regular line? When I was asking my SA he said who knows since they already released wg and now theres the rg guilloche carnelian

Especially with the pave piece, i know some people above said that they didn’t have to pay 30% for pave SOs but I’m not sure about the all RG pave piece. With tax it would be like $40K USD lol. If they ever released that in their regular line I would be pissedddd if I actually go through with the so
They will usually give you the price quote for the special order and you can decide if you want to proceed. Do keep us posted! Think it shouldn’t be long before you know the price point for this SO