Special orders

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
how long (months) do special orders usually take? i'm thinking of getting a custom order in epi leather from a mono design.

does it cost more to special order than the price of the "regular" style? is payment upfront or done later?

sorry to burst your bubble but an SA once told me that it takes about 6 months (or more......), you can only get it done in monogram canvas or damier (so not epi), and costs 30% more than the regular bag (with a 50% deposit)...... Also, I don't think you can return/exchange it after, unless they seriously mess up your order then you have all the right to :censor:
Other ladies: please correct me if my info is wrong:biggrin:

They'll do almost anything, that's the point of "special orders" . . . of course the price might go up exponentially to make it worth their while, but if money is not an object, go wild.

Yeah, they take 6 months and you have to put up a deposit and it's a percentage like 30 more than the normal version. What do you guys think about the Abbssesses messenger in Damier? I'm thinking about getting it for school. Would love to hear some opinions!!!

Speaking of SO's, I do recall seeing a SO Nomade Keepall on ebay not too long ago (forget how much they were asking . . . wonder if it was more or less than the retail will be on the bag now that it's out. I think they said that the SO had cost $14k, but don't remember.)

Mr Posh Spice said:
Yeah, they take 6 months and you have to put up a deposit and it's a percentage like 30 more than the normal version. What do you guys think about the Abbssesses messenger in Damier? I'm thinking about getting it for school. Would love to hear some opinions!!!

I think a special order Damier Abbesses would be very good as a schoolbag. Or, you could wait to see what new messenger bags are coming out in the near future - maybe there'll be one that matches your requirements and therefore you wouldn't need to special-order it. :idea:

They do special order in epi and vernis. I will give you an "eye candy" example. Here is a picture of my SO red vernis bucket! She is my pride and joy.

vernisbuck3.jpg