Special Orders? How Long Did It Take To Get??

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I'm waiting on two special order birkins.

My SA and SM say that because the orders are SOs they will take longer. It has been almost 1 year. Augh! The waiting is killing me. :cry:

How long did your Special Order take to come to you? What should I expect?

Placed at FSH, less than 6 months...anything I have ordered there has taken less than that.
I have no confidence in estimating the time frame for an SO (or even PO) in the States, however.

From what I know, it depends. I have a SO that involves the special hardware and it's already more than a year.
It never been declined, but the time frame was never specified as well.

I hope that you will get yours soon, like one day you will get a special surprise!

:heart:Elena

^^ Ditto Lilach.

It takes anywhere between 2-3 months to 1-2 years. Really depends on the availability of the color + leather choice. Croc orders take slightly longer, esp. if you are going for rare colors.

I hope you get yours soon Sus!!

Depends on what your special order is like - if it is one of those bi-colour, tricolor or special colors, then typically 1 year for non exotics - as per my experience.

I waited 16 months for a Box Kelly I had ordered, and now I'm waiting for a Box Birkin ordered in July 07; my SA told me that she heard from Paris it shoud arrive around next August....but one never really knows!!

I aslo wondering if it's SO,should I pay deposit for that? or just tell them what I want ,and then wait?
My sa told me that she can help me to SO for a birkin .I don't know if I should pay for it first...

anyone please help me with that ...thanx...