Special Order?

Nov 16, 2013
Hi Tpf friends,
I'd like to do a special order. I know they offer you and I know it's really rare.. Can you help me? I really need advices.. I had bought 2 bags (one birkin and one kelly), lot of h bracelets, cdc, twillys and a carrè. My SA told me that in fall they will show me their new colors.. The thing is: I'm in love with past seasons colors like menthe, tyrien, blue eletrique.. So, my question is: Can I ask a so? It would be inappropriate? Any advices on "how ask it"? What do you think?
Thank you!

Uggs

Brunette_Hermes,

When they show you the color book you can only pick from those colors. Sometimes you may like a color but is only offfered on a specific leather and size. (example Goat skin (chreve mysore) is only offered on a size 25cm and 30cm). If is pass season colors and they dont offer Paris will not accept your order. Most of the time you can pick everything and if Paris does not approve your order you will have to pick different colors. Good luck and congrats!

Brunette_Hermes,

When they show you the color book you can only pick from those colors. Sometimes you may like a color but is only offfered on a specific leather and size. (example Goat skin (chreve mysore) is only offered on a size 25cm and 30cm). If is pass season colors and they dont offer Paris will not accept your order. Most of the time you can pick everything and if Paris does not approve your order you will have to pick different colors. Good luck and congrats!
Thank you!

my question is: Can I ask a so? It would be inappropriate? Any advices on "how ask it"? What do you think?

Thank you!

Also the question I am dying to ask.

I am a bit hesitant to ask my SA directly though because it is only reserved for VVVVVVIPs/ also not 100% sure if Paris is still accepting :'(

Dinner would also be nice. But I'd be too worried to ask haha!

Last edited:
I feel a bit stupid, but what's a SA? Can someone tell me? I've always bought and placed my orders/wishes at my Hermès boutiques (Faubourg and Sèvres), with different employees, so I don't even know what SA mean in French, haha. Thanks!

Hi dear tpf friends,
happy 2015 to you all!
I visited my local boutique today and my SA told me that I can do a SO! :yahoo: I know it's early, but I'm going to think about it.. I'd like to do something pink and something small. Do you wanna join me in this lovely decision? I'm thinking about a rose tyrien/confetti/sakura 25 b/k..

Kisses!

Hi dear tpf friends,
happy 2015 to you all!
I visited my local boutique today and my SA told me that I can do a SO! :yahoo: I know it's early, but I'm going to think about it.. I'd like to do something pink and something small. Do you wanna join me in this lovely decision? I'm thinking about a rose tyrien/confetti/sakura 25 b/k..

Kisses!

Ha ! congrats :smile:

Could you tell us how this came about ? Did you just ask ? Did she offer ......did you ask them out to dinner lol :biggrin: