Special Order

I am thinking of a rouge H box birkin with fushcia piping. But brighton blue with bleu jean piping sounds delicious too!! Or vert anis with chocolate piping!

Not like I will EVER get a SO, but since this is tpf and we are allowed to dream, I would get : 25 or 28 rouge vif or cocaon porosus croc kelly w/ GH and 25cm or 30cm rouge vif niloticus croc birkin w/ GH and last but not least, 30cm rouge vif chevre birkin w/ GH

i want a bag ...

I mean, I bought 3 H bags in the span of 4 months back in 2005 ... and now I feel like I have to get at least 3 every year or else something is amiss ...

a fjord indigo bolide with gh and...some color for the lining but i'm not sure what yet - and no visible piping/contrasting color on the outside, just a little surprise when you open it up. light colors are so divine for convenience, but for the inside looking nice... not so much. any suggestions for my fantasy SO? if i change the bag to black fjord, actually, i think i have more options...:nuts:

^ heels- just picture indigo with Vert Anis lining (but no piping) I LOVE apple green with navy!!!
Would also go with black Fjord, although Rouge H would be a gor-gee lining for that one!

^ heels- just picture indigo with Vert Anis lining (but no piping) I LOVE apple green with navy!!!
Would also go with black Fjord, although Rouge H would be a gor-gee lining for that one!

love love love green with blue. what about the light interior/dirt factor? i should hasten to add that despite my concerns, i'm very tidy/clean with my purses. green and navy...:love:
black and rouge h:love:
i wonder how hard it would be to get a SO for a bolide, if you're not a vip... i guess it wouldn't really matter, an SO is an SO.