Special order

i don't know about your stores.. but my store and my SA (south coast plaza boutique) tells me it's ok to SO small leather goods.. for instance, a suahli 'pochette', multicolor pocket agenda, multicolor porte valeurs..

however, longer straps for a certain purse i dont think is available.. but they do sell straps separately if you'd like to purchase those extra.

It´s supposed to be a permanent item.I´m gonna check tomorrow if you want;)
Permanent? Really? I thought normally they will change the color for the vernis line. :confused1: Yea, please do check for me if it's not too much of a trouble for you... :P I've called my local LV boutique but the SA has no idea about that... :Push: I really hope to get something framboise or perle so gotta know it will be available till when as I'm currently on a purse ban... :shame: :sweatdrop:

i don't know about your stores.. but my store and my SA (south coast plaza boutique) tells me it's ok to SO small leather goods.. for instance, a suahli 'pochette', multicolor pocket agenda, multicolor porte valeurs..

however, longer straps for a certain purse i dont think is available.. but they do sell straps separately if you'd like to purchase those extra.
Oh, how about changing the snap closure on the vernis agenda to the koala or S-lock closure? :graucho: :P

Permanent? Really? I thought normally they will change the color for the vernis line. :confused1: Yea, please do check for me if it's not too much of a trouble for you... :P I've called my local LV boutique but the SA has no idea about that... :Push: I really hope to get something framboise or perle so gotta know it will be available till when as I'm currently on a purse ban... :shame: :sweatdrop:
Oh, please ignore my above post... :shame: :sweatdrop: Got mixed up with different threads... But yea, I was actually asking about mono koala agenda with pink lining... :P

Yeah, you can't get longer straps, I wish you could. I asked about ordering a Houston with longer straps, and they said they can not do that. :sad: