SPECIAL ORDER: Wine Mini Nikki with Silver Hardware

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Hi Everyone! I am starting to realize that I love SO bags! It really is great to have a custom, limited edition bag. Anyway I love the color wine and can only really do silver hardware on a daily basis....so I was wondering if there was any interest for a WINE MINI NIKKI with regular SILVER HARDWARE

I emailed Codi and this is can def be done we just need the standard 8 girls. I will ask about the price but I assume its $495. I don't care about the lining at all so we can talk about that!

1. MolMol

PS this is the first time I'm starting a SO thread so help me out if I'm missing anything please!! :smile:

um i am totally down for this! ahhh I am dying for a wine with silver.. i had a mini nikki with gold and just didn't ever use her bc of the gold, but loved the color, please say we could have striped lining or something?

1. MolMol
2. Sugarz6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

um i am totally down for this! ahhh I am dying for a wine with silver.. i had a mini nikki with gold and just didn't ever use her bc of the gold, but loved the color, please say we could have striped lining or something?

Sugarz I'm glad you are on board! I'll ask Codi about the striped lining and the "O" rings. I don't mind the "O" rings but if most people want the older ones that is find with me.

Also, this is for a WINE mini nikki as of now!

I believe the SS had mini Nikkis in royalty purple with either silver or antique silver hardware

The Mini Nikki's at the SS that were purple had brass hardware. I was dying to find a mini nikki with silver but they only had stone and i'm not crazy about that color. The girl even went to the back to look for me....

ok girls - Codi got back to me about the lining. Striped is def. available. As for the "O" rings she is almost positive we can get the old ones but she will let me know for sure!

I hope we get more ladies to join this SO its going to be an awesome OOAK bag!