Special Order Watches

Just in time for the holidays. Congratulations!! It’s beautiful! It is addictive isn’t it!?! Enjoy and don’t forget you can buy different color/leather/alligator straps for this beauty to go with your handbags and outfits.
Yesss I can't believe it only took 5 months! It is definitely going to be addictive since I enjoy watches in general. :biggrin: Can't wait to buy some other straps to go along with this. :smile:

Reactions: Hermes Zen
I finally received my SO watch from Paris!! Purchased it last June and was ready in October but shipping was a problem. We were finally able to get it sent. LOVE this Rose Gold Heure H mosaic face dial! I purchased extra straps when placed the SO. Super happy with everything.

Thanks to the poster who also purchased the mosaic face. Your post is reason I went searching for it when I was in Paris last June!! Twins!

Attachments

• IMG_9900.jpeg
    IMG_9900.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9901.jpeg
    IMG_9901.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9902.jpeg
    IMG_9902.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_9904.jpeg
    IMG_9904.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9905.jpeg
    IMG_9905.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 81
I finally received my SO watch from Paris!! Purchased it last June and was ready in October but shipping was a problem. We were finally able to get it sent. LOVE this Rose Gold Heure H mosaic face dial! I purchased extra straps when placed the SO. Super happy with everything.

Thanks to the poster who also purchased the mosaic face. Your post is reason I went searching for it when I was in Paris last June!! Twins!
WOW what a gorgeous haul!!! I love all the colorful croc straps you got! The pink and purple are my favorites but the emerald green and gray are so sophisticated! And I agree- the mosaic face is beautiful.. hmmm... maybe one more thing for me to look for in Paris lol.

• Love

So beautiful! And love the amazing array of straps!

• Thanks
WOW what a gorgeous haul!!! I love all the colorful croc straps you got! The pink and purple are my favorites but the emerald green and gray are so sophisticated! And I agree- the mosaic face is beautiful.. hmmm... maybe one more thing for me to look for in Paris lol.
Thank you @Bdbunny!! I think you should at least take a look. :hugs:Got it at Sevres. Loved that I ordered while we sat on their iconic mosiac tiled floor. Only saw it on an iPad and it looked fantastic. I couldn't stop thinking about it. :loveeyes: :loveeyes: