Special Order question .

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
i had never truly joined in to the special order club since im very much a monochromatic person and think of Hermes bags as a moncromatic ítems still they just offered the option for the seccond time and im thinking of a combo i liked just did not like in the format Hermes made it before. so what do you think of the following

canopee vert bronze lining and trim and straps and handles or etain with vert canoppe lining and details

truth is i dont want brights and i have very few neutrals so this would be a good addition to my collection. but i keep wondering what to do ????? any suggestions along this line of deep more Winter greens ??????

ooo and one more detail i dont love GHW at the momment so the only sure thing is brushed PHW.

thankyou so much i wanted to add my third option since neither etain or canopee are available in togo blue orage with classic H orange lining orage is still pretty neutral and also greyish in its own way and the ornage makes it a rather atractive bag i think what do you all think ????

Is vert fonce available in togo? It is also gorgeous with PHW. I have a non-SO bag in these specs. I need to think of the second color.

Graphite with blue orage would look fab too!

Birkel, last time I went to see the special order colors the Etan was being discontinued. Just wanted to let you know so you dont set your mind on the etan. I could be mistaking but in November they werent offering. Graphite is a great color.

I like the idea of Blue Orage with Orange lining, but I would not do the orange contrast stitching. Blue orage/etain or blue orage/graphite would be nice too, if you are sticking to neutrals.

well turns out that at the momment my only available option would be orage with orange and in way im pretty happy about the idea. a simple blue with a classic orange