Special Order: Purple Mini Nikki w/silver or gunmetal hw

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I know a few of us have expressed interest in a purple Mini Nikki with silver or gunmetal hw, so I contaced Codi. This is what she said.

She is pretty sure they have Roadrunner purple available. If there is a specific purple we are interested in, she can check. I am not too familiar with the purples, but I know I want a soft (not too much of sheen) darker purple. I personally don't want it to be a brownish purple. I found a couple pics of 2009 Roadrunner Purple in the color reference thread for purple.

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...ple-bags-here-pics-369314-3.html#post13415450

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...ple-bags-here-pics-369314-4.html#post15873785

We can get silver or gunmetal hardware in the square rings.

We can get black & white floral, dash or blue/white strips. I think the black & white floral would be nice.

Typical 8 people needed. $475 - 30% down (142.50). 12-14 weeks once order is placed.

For those that are interested, do you have a color purple you would like me to ask about? Silver or gunmetal hw? Lining?

Hi! You can count me in - I am also on the Wine Mini Nikki SO but not sure if that one will go through. I would be happy with any purple leather and any lining. I prefer silver hw but will take gunmetal as well :tup:

Roadrunner looks GORGEOUS!

Last edited:
Awesome Belle79! Hopefully we can get it going before too long. It would be awesome to get the bag before summer since it will be a darker purple.

1. sandc
2. Belle79

I don't know which purple color this is, and it probably isn't what we will get, but I compared the silver & gunmetal hardware to it so that maybe we could get a better idea of the silver v. gunmetal with purple.

ebaypurses440.jpg
ebaypurses438.jpg
ebaypurses441.jpg

Ooh... gonna keep my eyes on this one too.

I'd be in if it were a nice deep, blue-based purple. No "O" rings. Silver or gunmetal are okay with me.

You should see if there's still Smokey Purple leather available. THAT is a gorgeous leather.

^that looks like a nice color. I would like it to be a blue based purple as well. I am still trying to familiarize myself with all of these purple colors. Hopefully more people chime in as to what they really like.

I sent Codi a message about other purples. We'll see what she has to say. The roadrunner looks nice in pics, sometimes it can be a little hard to tell though. I don't really want a leather that is going to look really distressed. I forgot to mention that. I like to break in my bags, but I am not a fan of overly distressed.

1. sandc
2. Belle79
3. hollywoodbadgrl

Ya I agree I don't like really distresed leather but you want it some what smosshy because the mini Nikki doesn't have too much slouch room. I was checking out the eggplant mini Nikki at the SS and I couldn't even get it on my shoulder because it would not slouch much.

I sent Codi a message about other purples. We'll see what she has to say. The roadrunner looks nice in pics, sometimes it can be a little hard to tell though. I don't really want a leather that is going to look really distressed. I forgot to mention that. I like to break in my bags, but I am not a fan of overly distressed.

1. sandc
2. Belle79
3. hollywoodbadgrl

Ya I agree I don't like really distresed leather but you want it some what smosshy because the mini Nikki doesn't have too much slouch room. I was checking out the eggplant mini Nikki at the SS and I couldn't even get it on my shoulder because it would not slouch much.

Yes, some smoosh is a must! ;) I am at the mercy of pictures and recs because I have only seen one purple irl and it is not one I would want on the MN.