SPECIAL ORDER: Paper White & Brown Basketweave MAM! **COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnia

Eureka
O.G.
Mar 11, 2008
Hey ladies! GREAT news! Catalina gave me the thumbs-up to put together a SO list for the Paper White & Brown Basketweave MAM!!

Now that we've seen how gorgeously the MAB, MAMM and MAC turned out, I'm dying for a MAM! This is by far my favorite style and I need a backup!

This would look like the MABs, just in a MAM size.

Original basketweave embossing
Long white finished tassels
Brown zipper track
Original brass hardware
Black & white floral lining

Catalina will chime in soon about how many people are needed to launch the order, and perhaps on the timeline for this SO.

In the meantime, let's get at least 8 girls on the list asap! :nuts:

1.) Lynnia

Last edited:
Here are some WBW pictures to tempt you!

P7290010.jpg

P7290016.jpg

oh man if i hadnt signed up for the royal/brown bw mam i would be ALL OVER THIS! I never gave this color combo a 2nd look til i tried on a brown/white croc devote at the LA SS and let me tell you, it is GORGEOUS! I cant imagine how EVEN BETTER this basketweave combo would look!!!!! I am jealous of all those who got the MAB and now those who will get THIS!

:thinking:

Hmmm... Well, do we all need to get the same tassels? I don't love love love bbw tassels, but I wouldn't want the tassels to keep anyone out of the order.

why white tassels? the bbw ones are soooooo much cuter.

Trust me...if you saw them IRL, you would probably think differently! The bbw tassels are super stiff whereas the white leather tassels are really soft and much more free flowing.

I have bags with both, and I totally prefer the leather tassels to the basketweave! Besides, there's already so much brown on the bag, you really don't need to add to it with the tassels...it's a bit of overkill IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.