special order on pouches?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. has there ever been a SO on pouches before, or is that something because of the cost of them compared to a bag they might not do?
    i was just looking through the pouches and wanting one but something in a brighter color perhaps. i love the ones with the phrases but in a color besides the olive, black or green that i have seen :smile:

2. I think they said they don't SO pouches/accessories

3. that would make sense. im sure it would be most cost/hassle for something that size.

hopefully more colors keep coming out in the future!

4. too bad ! i wanted a pouch in rose...:sad:

5. I would love a hot pink Kerry pouch with some text..!

6. There was an attempt to do an SO for Kerry/Erin pouches, but it never went through. IIRC, someone relayed that Codi said it couldn't be done, but no further reason was given. :shrugs: I've always just assumed it was a cost thing, i.e. with the considerably lower price, it's not cost-efficient for RM to take SOs on pouches. (Again, though, that's just my own theory, as no official reason was ever given.)

7. Right, I wanted to get one in Burgundy with a saying, but they just don't do them at the moment. The minimum people required for a purse SO is 8, so a pouch SO might require a LOT more people for it to be worthwhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.