Special Order LV Cabas Mezzo in DE

lvlover78

John 3:16
Feb 29, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I need help in deciding which bag I should get. I had my mind set on buying a Totally MM in the Ebene print, but I started researching other tote styles and found a pre-loved special order Cabas Mezzo in DE, so now I'm totally indecisive! The cabas is discontinued and could only be special ordered in DE, so this is a VERY rare find. The bag looks like it's in excellent pre-loved condition also. I still love the totally, but I don't want to pass up on Cabas Mezzo rare find. Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 711
Hi Everyone,

I need help in deciding which bag I should get. I had my mind set on buying a Totally MM in the Ebene print, but I started researching other tote styles and found a pre-loved special order Cabas Mezzo in DE, so now I'm totally indecisive! The cabas is discontinued and could only be special ordered in DE, so this is a VERY rare find. The bag looks like it's in excellent pre-loved condition also. I still love the totally, but I don't want to pass up on Cabas Mezzo rare find. Please help!

I'd get the Cabas Mezzo! I've always looked into that bag. If you decide you don't like it, you could always sell and get the Totally. I'm sure that will be around for a long time.
If you pass this up, it may be a while before finding another one and if it's in good condition :tup::tup:

I prefer the Cabas Mezzo also and it's so cool that you would have a bag that so few others have ever owned! That's so special! It does look to be in really good condition.

I have the same DE Mezzo. But I still want a DE Totally, but it can wait since it's a permanent item. Get the DE Mezzo now, you can always get the DE Totally later. The Mezzo is more roomy and I like the structure on the bottom.

Just looked this auction up on eBay. I would advise against posting a pic from an active auction if you have your heart set on this bag, especially since it's a buy it now. It took about 5 seconds to find. The seller has pretty low feedback at 97 something %, but the bag is cool.