Special order--damier bh-keep your fingers crossed

1. I just put in a special order request for the bh in damier.

I should find out in a few weeks if they are now ready to produce this in the damier!!!

I'll send an update as soon as I get the yay or nay!

2. Oh my i hope you will get it, It would look so nice, I will pray for you tonight.

3. Ooooh, good luck!!!!! That would be gorgeous!:love:

4. oh... that would be great... congrats :smile:

5. OMG..please keep us update..it wil be so stunning in damier:love: :love: :love:

6. How exciting!!! Can't wait for a pic!!

7. Good luck! I love my BH, and it would be great in Damier!

8. Oooh exciting, it would be so cute in damier. Keep us updated !

9. Hmmm, sounds interesting...can't wait to find out what happens with this....Good Luck!:amuse:

10. Already got an answer (though it was supposed to take a few weeks). No go yet. They said that the piece is still too new even though the rule on special orders is usually a year after the original release they will accept special orders in other materials.

I'm really bummed! It took a while to get the courage to take the plunge on the order, and I was really hopeful that I would have it around Christmas time.

11. OMG! That would be gorgeous!

12. I was just going to post this. I asked my SA about it I think a month ago and that's he told me.
    :sad:
    Maybe this time next year if they catch up to demand he says.

13. That's too bad. I would love to see the BH in damier.

14. Well shucks, I bet that would be so pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice