Special Order Botkiers: Who's in?

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
Hi, I was just thinking, how great would it be if Botkier did a custom- or pre-order for us gals- I was thinking particularly of their 07 Bags and colors. I know the ladies on the BE & RM forum, do this- So I was wondering who would be interested? And in which style/Color? I know there has been a lot of Buzz regarding the elephant charms lately & the Bryants, Vixens, & Sasha's (especially in the older colors (07) pudding and glass)- Which have been HTF on ebay and you do then they are usually very discolored. I would love to personally be able to order
the Copper Bryant-and the Grey in this style as well- as shown here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4834&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching
And the pudding Sasha from Botkier- and not have to go through the quality hit or miss that evilbay provides: Examples here:http://forum.purseblog.com/botkier/botkier-sasha-duffle-in-pudding-344553.html

Oh and I would love to ask them if we could group order charms- But before I officially ask them anything I wanted to hear what everyone wanted.

Please participate- if you are interested in having anyone of your favorite bags return- I know that some ladies also wanted triggers before- So lets get this moving ;):woohoo:

BTW- I found out what was the meaning behind the elephant charms and the Bryant style- I'll attach the thread that I posted it on here as well.
http://forum.purseblog.com/botkier/botkier-elephant-charms-326294.html

Last edited:
You must be a mind reader!!!!! I swear on my cute as can be pink mini sasha (which I finally purchased after obsessing over it in many posts) that I was just thinking the same thing a few days ago. I got the idea from the Rebecca Minkoff forum as well. I adore your blue jean sasha and would love to have a mini sasha in that color and in cherry as well. Yea, I'm a huge mini sasha fan! :heart::heart::heart:

You must be a mind reader!!!!! I swear on my cute as can be pink mini sasha (which I finally purchased after obsessing over it in many posts) that I was just thinking the same thing a few days ago. I got the idea from the Rebecca Minkoff forum as well. I adore your blue jean sasha and would love to have a mini sasha in that color and in cherry as well. Yea, I'm a huge mini sasha fan! :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks- & the color cherry does sound yummy:drool:
Tonij- I'll make note of your request..

Anyone else? I know a lot of ladies have been wanting HTF colors and styles- So now would be the time- to collectively ask:yes:.

Hopefully we can get enough people to want a particular style

Hmmmmmmmm....

Well of course a large Sasha...the copper, cherry, grey, or say a tan or palomino colored leather.

I would like a Bryant w/ charms also in the above colors too. (One of each please)

Great idea Gem!!:heart: Thanks for posting this thread.

In my perfect world, I would love a large sasha in jean, palomino (love that description!), a light silver that doesn't show wear as easily as the current ones, or a gunmetal that was a little less flashy than the snakeskin. That said, the full priced ones are a little out of my range, so I'm going to have content myself with whatever I find on ebay or on sale ....

Great idea ladies! I am in for a Trigger, in a green or mustard color.

I didn't know that they do this for other brands, that's really cool. For those other brands, has it just been one order of the same style bag, or can it be an order of different (mixed types) of styles?

It is usually a number of bags- set by the designer- In the same style
I figured if I could take our collective interest to Botkier- then they might just do the same for us or something similar. Even if it's just to take our suggestions into consideration- Color wise- for the trigger (for example) Like Spiral suggest or the Palomino Sasha as Liz suggest..
So I hope that as many ladies as possible join this discussion- That way when I ask Botkier- I could also attach this thread for reference. But I can only attach the thread- if there truely is a lot of interest KWIM

So if you know of anyone that has been interested- In any particular HTF styles or if you have any suggestions- Then please do place them in this thread TIA

Last edited: