Sep 28, 2010
HOLA CHICAS!
Time for a NEW Special Order
And This One IS Getting MADE!

BQP MAM or MAB Special Order
1. Leather: Black Quilted Patent (BQP) MAC
2. Hardware: Light Gold Signature (Siggy) Hardware
3. Feet: Hexagonal (Siggy Hardware)
4. Zipper Pull: Thick Zipper Pull (Siggy Hardware)
5. Zipper Track: Fuschia
6. Lining: Black & Blue Polka Dot Lining
7. Interior: Updated Interior with Keyfob and Metrocard Slip Pocket
8. Strap Hooks: Lobster Clasps (Not D-rings)
9. Tassels: Short Finished

So...WHO'S IN?!?!?! lolol :woohoo:
Come on Girls, let's get this baby started!!!
We're FINALLY SOOO Close to making a BQP Beauty!!!

How many participants are interested? Nicole needs a head count to ensure the materials are enough to fulfill our order! Please list your preferance for a MAM or MAB beside your name. Majority Rules, as always. *Also, please note, that the Quilted Patent leather CANNOT be ordered in Cream.*

Participant list:
1. Discoamour - MAM

Last edited:
Awesome, Lenie!

Where are all the other ladies who said they wanted a BQP MAM/MAB?

Don't fail me now, chicas! Nicole said this is possible! Join the list--the faster I have the 8 names, the faster Nicole puts us in production!

Don't sleep on this SO, ladies! This SO is a Winner!!!

1. Leather: Black Quilted Patent (BQP) MAC

So...WHO'S IN?! :woohoo:
1. Discoamour - MAM
2. Lenie - MAM

I know much of us are disappointed in the new BQP leather not being a plush quilted pattern as we expected. However, You gals wanna join this BQP MAM or MAB SO?

Same specs as our failed BQP MAC SO. If you have other design ideas...let's hear them, too!

*PS: the Quilted Patent Leather could NOT be sourced in cream, so the much dreamed of MAM/B in CQP and orange zipper track is not feasible. Hopefully one day, if RM ever gets a CQP leather, again.*

I'm taking myself out in hopes for a MAB or something else.

I have thought about it a lot and think I have to pull out too. It's just going to be too similar to the BQP MAC I have now. Good luck ladies!

I am dying for this bag and actually held off buying the new bqp on the RM website for this bag!! I really hope Nicole or someone gets back to you!!

The clasp on my signature hardware MAC broke yesterday :sad: while now would be a good time to yet a replacement I am kind of bummed that this bag hasn't held up. Yes it is over 5 years old but was seldom carried.

Not really feeling the new quilted pattern. I guess I need to see reveals of the made in nyc bag before I decide whether to stay in this SO or not.. :sad: I was really looking forward to it too.

*~*I just re-read the thread & realized that the BQP is different than the swatches that were provided...I'm disappointed now. I thought this was the new "quilty" BQP?? I already have a BQP Mini MAC, so I can't justify a full-size one that's this similar. I'm out... :sad: *~*

Removing my name from the list.

I am going to remove myself from this SO. Just not loving the BQP >_<

I was hoping for the new version too. Good luck to all those who are staying :smile:

removed myself

Taking myself out too...I don't mind the new leather being basically the same (I don't have a BQP MAC), but I actually like the silver HW and may just order from the RM website.

Thanks disco. I would love one but will wait for the other clasp. I love the specs!

Last edited:
1. Leather: Black Quilted Patent (BQP)

1. Discoamour - MAM
2. Lenie - MAM

:bump:
LADIES, MATERIALS ARE READY!!!

List your name below, and let's make this sexy bag come to life!!!​

BQP MAM Special Order
1. Leather: Black Quilted Patent (BQP)

1. Discoamour
2. Lenie

Potentially yes, i would be interested.

I know much of us are disappointed in the new BQP leather not being a plush quilted pattern as we expected. However, You gals wanna join this BQP MAM or MAB SO?

Same specs as our failed BQP MAC SO. If you have other design ideas...let's hear them, too!

*PS: the Quilted Patent Leather could NOT be sourced in cream, so the much dreamed of MAM/B in CQP and orange zipper track is not feasible. Hopefully one day, if RM ever gets a CQP leather, again.*

Potentially yes, i would be interested.

I hope you do join. This bag will be wicked.

This SO will be made as soon as possible. So as soon as I have 8 participants this SO will be put into production. I was assured the materials are ready, and RM only needs a full list of 8 participants to start taking down payments and begin production.

do you know the ballpark price?

I hope you do join. This bag will be wicked.

This SO will be made as soon as possible. So as soon as I have 8 participants this SO will be put into production. I was assured the materials are ready, and RM only needs a full list of 8 participants to start taking down payments and begin production.

do you know the ballpark price?

It's $495. Which is the retail value for the MAM.

The downpayment is 30% of the 495.
After production, you pay the remainder 70%.

If you live in California or New York, you will be charged your state tax. The tax is added to the 70% that you pay when bags are ready to ship.

Shipping is free nationwide for the Special Orders.

It's $495. Which is the retail value for the MAM.

The downpayment is 30% of the 495.
After production, you pay the remainder 70%.

If you live in California or New York, you will be charged your state tax. The tax is added to the 70% that you pay when bags are ready to ship.

Shipping is free nationwide for the Special Orders.
Are you sure shipping is free? I bought something from RM last year and it cost me $200 on top of the purse when it came to my door; sorry for being cautious

Are you sure shipping is free? I bought something from RM last year and it cost me $200 on top of the purse when it came to my door; sorry for being cautious

For the RM x TPF Special Orders, shipping is free within the US.

Shipping carrier is UPS, and it cannot/will not be changed. Those are RM's rules.

If you are still uncertain, call RM with your address, and ask how much it will cost you. I don't know where you live, or why that happened, so call and check all the details for RM's shipping policy for your area.

OMFG, you live in Canada! That's why it costs you, and that's why it's so expensive. Like I stated before, Shipping is Free Within the US Only.

I can't believe you had to pay so much. I'm sorry.

If you want, you can use my address here in NYC when you pay for the down payment. But that will be $44 charge in taxes added to your bill because they tax California and New York residents. NYC sales tax is 8.875%, which is a $44 tax on a bag that costs $495. So your bill, if you're bag is shipped to me is $538.93 to be exact (which is exactly how much I have to pay too because I live in NYC.)

AND I can ship it to you. It'll probably cost you about another $30 or so, to ship to you in Canada. I'll have to find out though, about weight and charges for shipping to Canada first. I've never done it, so I have to do my homework. But let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.