1) klj
2) Belle79
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Yes..we can try to go after the best black they have..I looked at the swatches on Minkette's and there seems to be only one black(which looks nice). I haven't done a SO for a long while but assume the price is still 295.00 as well. I can double check everything with Codi to be sure:flowers:

OK I was just thinking. I don't want you to think I want to change your SO. I just thought FDL would make this such a one of a kind MAC. Since there is so much floral lining MACs. I'm only going to own one MAC, and I'd like it to be special.

Yes..we can try to go after the best black they have..I looked at the swatches on Minkette's and there seems to be only one black(which looks nice). I haven't done a SO for a long while but assume the price is still 295.00 as well. I can double check everything with Codi to be sure:flowers:

Where are we able to see the swatches of leather/lining available on minkette? I'm pretty lost on that site :P

OK I was just thinking. I don't want you to think I want to change your SO. I just thought FDL would make this such a one of a kind MAC. Since there is so much floral lining MACs. I'm only going to own one MAC, and I'd like it to be special.

Oh no worries..I didn't think that at all.:flowers:
I haven't done an SO for along time...I was just going off of the guide for now.
I had no idea someone got FDL for a recent bag..that's great!