Special order: Black BBW MAM with BRASS HW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling there would be enough peeps who would be interested in this SO. I think it's a matter of time.

I remember reading one of the thread on RM about SO, at the beginning, it was a slow start but with time, a lot of people showed interest even after production began.

I myself is teetering with this idea as I write this. I am little tight on my budget, but I looove this bag!!! It's too beautiful to pass on that opportunity especially with it's with original brass HW, because I don't know when or ever if she going to make that again unless it's approved as SO.

Codi has given the ok for this SO! but from her email the basketweave won't be exactly like the original but as close to the original as possible.

1):heart:juicy
2) Meeko

just copy and paste if you want to join!!

So what exactly will it be like? :weird: I definitely would not want the new stamped woven MAM look... I guess I'm basically asking what would be the difference between this basketweave and the original?

^ I don't think there's any way of saying what the difference between the original basketweave and the new SO basketweave is/will be, at least not until the other SOs are done and shipped out. I'm not sure Codi herself can give a more accurate description of the new SO basketweave leather either, since she's based on the West Coast, IIRC.

I'm hoping we'll see what it looks like with the SOs already in production and if we like it, we'll (hopefully!) have the 8 girls to go forward; if not, we don't have to put the order through if it's like the woven bc I don't really it either.

I won't be able to buy right now but I def want this bag in the near future. I am quite obsessed with it!

How long does it normally take to make this SO?

This bag is so hard to resist!!! I know you guys can totally relate to me on this one ;)

I think the official word is 12-14 weeks but most of the time it takes less-like the recent dark grey MAC that took about a month!

This was a slow moving SO...perhaps you could add your name and by the time 8 people join, you'll have saved enough? No pressure...just throwing it out there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.