Special order: Black BBW MAM with BRASS HW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't asked Codi about this yet...I just want to see how many people would join if it's given the ok.

2. I'm going to bump this! I feel like there are a few ladies on here who would be interested! Good luck! I have this bag and she's beautiful. My fav bag of all time!!!

3. Agreed--I have the MAB and the BBW is amazing! :love:

4. Hi everyone,

I am new to this thread, and was wondering what are the difference between Basket weave and woven one. Are the HW different style? I have been curious about this style for a while.

If anyone owns either BBW or Woven, could you let me know why you love them because I can't physically see them myself to compare the feel of the bag...

Thank you in advance!

5. Basketweave and Woven are both stamped leathers, and the difference was recently discussed here.

As for hardware, there should be a hardware reference thread in the reference section that ought to tell you more about the differences between the hardware types (old/brass, signature, mixed). If I'm not mistaken, the original Basketweave was produced when brass hardware was in use, whilst the new Woven was produced when mixed hardware was in use. Since this is an SO, though, the hardware type can usually be chosen by the group, so it depends on individual preferences.

HTH!

6. #8 Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    Hi,

This style is such a gorgeous perfect bag...

I want this bag so bad, but unfortunately I won't be able to pay full price for SO. Just bought Matinee Sage/white full price recently.

If anyone ever comes across BBW MAM with original hardware for sale, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
    p.s. This forum rocks... So glad to join!

7. Hi 3Juicy,

Still new to this site and haven't quite figure out how to navigate as of yet like PM, I was wondering if you have any idea of estimate $ for SO of this the bag, if you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!

8. minx - where did you find a sage/white matinee? I bet that's gorgeous! I've only seen the MAM.

Keep an eye out on bonanzle, ebay, and ecrater. They pop up. I *think* retail is $550 for MAM. So that plus shipping for an SO.

9. Hi gypsumrose,

I got the matinee on Ebay. Paid 650 incl shipping.

After some research I realized it was a lot, but it was BNWT and I haven't see it anywhere.

I have been lurking all the sites you have mentioned to spot any BBW MAM's and the funny thing is there seems to be SO MANY MAB's but none MAM!! ( or at least to me )

I don't know why that is.. People really like their BBW MAM's..?

10. Such a pretty bag! But Mab/Mam's are not for me..I am a Mattie girl!

11. BUMP

I can't believe there aren't more people interested in this beautiful bag!

12. I would definitely be interested in this SO!! I have yet to own a MAM, I think the MAB is too big for me. I also don't have any black RM bags besides my K&M pouch. The original BBW would be an awesome first. :biggrin: The only thing is... I'm kind of on a ban lol. Hence, I've just been keeping an eye on this thread. However, if we do get enough girls I think I could break my ban for this bag. :drool: Or try to sell one of my current bags...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.