SPECIAL ORDER - Black Basketweave MAB (full size) with BLUE zipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharbrown

Dec 10, 2011
I was wondering if there was enough interested people (7 more) to start yet another special order for the black basketweave MAB (full size) with a BLUE zipper track.

I spoke with Nicole at RM and she said she thought there might be enough interested people to try...

I'd like the gunmetal hardware, and the black and white floral lining.

Let me know what you think.......Shar

*~*I actually wouldn't mind signing up for this, but I would rather have the blue/black polka dot lining. I think one of the mods can move this thread to the shopping section.*~*

I might be interested in this. What were you thinking in terms if tassels? I'm fine with long or short, but prefer the finished style. I'm also fine with the black/white or black/blue polka dot lining options.

I like everything about the current custom order BBW MAB with blood red zipper, just wanted the blue zip.... The finished style of tassels would be fine.

so to have a starting point, the specs would be this:

Gunmetal hardware
Black with black basketweave for trim and handles
Long, plain finished tassels
Basketweave diagonally attached strap
Square rings
Black and white floral lining (could be swayed on this one...but really love it!)

What do you think?

I was wondering if there was enough interested people (7 more) to start yet another special order for the black basketweave MAB (full size) with a BLUE zipper track.

I spoke with Nicole at RM and she said she thought there might be enough interested people to try...

I'd like the gunmetal hardware, and the black and white floral lining.

Let me know what you think.......Shar

All set Shar! Good luck with the order, sounds gorgeous!

I'm interested...I backed out of a similar SO awhile ago and missed the chance to snatch up a "regret" one on bonz.

However, I'd only be I interested in old school (D rings) brass HW and a black and white lining (whether it be floral or mosaic, etc.). The gunmetal finish wears away at friction points like the zipper pulls. Brass gets a patina that is cleaned pretty easily, and maintains its color.

Of this bag is still in the works. Invite for any hardware but gold tone or bright brass. I can be open to the lining but really don't enjoy the pokadots. Plan strap and short finished tassels.

Yes! I would still love for this to happen, if we can get some more people into it! Id like the brass hardware and am open to linings, but would prefer the black and white floral and am not really into the polka dots. I wonder if there's a new lining on the way soon?

Anyone else interested????

Status
Not open for further replies.