Special Order: Black 5 Zip Mini Mac with Colored Zippers

That is a great idea! Let us take a vote.
It is hard to really decide, but my vote is pink. :smile:

Here's a list of colors that have been brought up so far- What do you think about picking your top two (if you have a back -up).

What do you say, put a 1 by your top choice and put a 2 by your back up? Or am I making it too complicated? Haha

COLOR CHOICES for 5-Zip Zipper Tracks:

Pink-
Blue-
Purple- 2
Red- 1
Green-

kenzibray said:
Here's a list of colors that have been brought up so far- What do you think about picking your top two (if you have a back -up).

What do you say, put a 1 by your top choice and put a 2 by your back up? Or am I making it too complicated? Haha

COLOR CHOICES for 5-Zip Zipper Tracks:

Pink-
Blue-
Purple- 2
Red- 1
Green-

I would like to go with pink or red...red would be my second choice. I actually think it might be best for everyone to just put their order of importance with the mentioned colors. Shoot, that might be more complicated, I don't know. I just want to get the ball rolling. Lol! :smile:

Pink-1
Blue-3
Purple- 5
Red- 2
Green-4

I would like to go with pink or red...red would be my second choice. I actually think it might be best for everyone to just put their order of importance with the mentioned colors. Shoot, that might be more complicated, I don't know. I just want to get the ball rolling. Lol! :smile:

Haha well here's mine - We'll see how it goes just to gauge some interest and see what's the most popular. I just added mine next to yours so that we can put it all in one post

Pink-1, 4
Blue-3, 3
Purple- 5, 2
Red- 2, 1
Green-4, 5

I'll add my preferences as well:

Pink-1, 4, 1
Blue-3, 3, 3
Purple- 5, 2, 4
Red- 2, 1, 5
Green-4, 5, 2

Honestly, I'd be happy with any of our choices. But I don't think that I would do the red only because I have a BBW MAM w/ Red zip track already.

This idea is FABULOUS!!!

I'm down for the blue zipper tape. This would be so rocker.

I have a couple questions though:

1. Are the zipper pulls the thin ones RM is using currently, (like the first pic on page 1 of this thread), or the older thicker zipper pulls (these seem so much more substantial than the new thin ones IMO).
2. What's the lining going to be?
3. What type of feet are we getting, hex or round?
4. What type of tassels are we getting--finished or unfinished?

Here are my preferences:

Bag: Black Mini 5 Zip
Hardware: Silver
Zipper tracks: Blue
Zipper Pulls: Old thick Zipper pulls
Interior: Updated Interior with metrocard pocket
Lining: blue/black polka dot
Tassels: Unfinished tassels
Back Zipper: Hell YES!

Last edited:
discoAMOUR said:
This idea is FABULOUS!!!

I'm down for the blue zipper tape. This would be so rocker.

I have a couple questions though:

1. Are the zipper pulls the thin ones RM is using currently, (like the first pic on page 1 of this thread), or the older thicker zipper pulls (these seem so much more substantial than the new thin ones IMO).
2. What's the lining going to be?
3. What type of feet are we getting, hex or round?
4. What type of tassels are we getting--finished or unfinished?

Here are my preferences:

Bag: Black Mini 5 Zip
Hardware: Silver
Zipper tracks: Blue
Zipper Pulls: Old thick Zipper pulls
Interior: Updated Interior with metrocard pocket
Lining: blue/black polka dot
Tassels: Unfinished tassels
Back Zipper: Hell YES!

I don't think we've gone that far into detail quite yet. I think color was first because I think that's going to be a big deciding factor on who's in or out

I don't think we've gone that far into detail quite yet. I think color was first because I think that's going to be a big deciding factor on who's in or out

This is so much fun, I guess I jumped the gun! Ooops. but I feel that the way you're tallying up the votes for this SO is very convoluted. It looks as though it will be very messy as the numbers of participants rise, IMHO.

If it's just colored tracks we're voting on now, my preferences are for the BLUE zipper track first, then Pink. I don't care for the other colors, so if neither of these win, then I may start a new SO instead if there are others who prefer another color than the winning one here.

discoAMOUR said:
This is so much fun, I guess I jumped the gun! Ooops. but I feel that the way you're tallying up the votes for this SO is very convoluted. It looks as though it will be very messy as the numbers of participants rise, IMHO.

If it's just colored tracks we're voting on now, my preferences are for the BLUE zipper track first, then Pink. I don't care for the other colors, so if neither of these win, then I may start a new SO instead if there are others who prefer another color than the winning one here.

Oh I know what you mean. I think we were just tryin to see where we were with the few we had interested so far. The OP had originally said pink or blue.

Personally-I think blue would be awesome but I already have two blue ZT bags so I don't know I'd have to think on that one. But my top picks would be purple then red then mayyybe blue. I don't think I'd be in at all for pink or green.

Oh I know what you mean. I think we were just tryin to see where we were with the few we had interested so far. The OP had originally said pink or blue.

Personally-I think blue would be awesome but I already have two blue ZT bags so I don't know I'd have to think on that one. But my top picks would be purple then red then mayyybe blue. I don't think I'd be in at all for pink or green.

I really like the OP's original ideal bag, which is with blue or pink ZT. I, personally, do not own any RMs with blue zipper tracks, and neither do many Minkettes. I would love for this bag to have blue ZT, i think it's soo much hotter that way, but like it's said, it's Majority Rule, and if I don't like what is voted on, I will withdraw and start another SO. This SO Black mini MAC idea is too hot not to come true!

discoAMOUR said:
I really like the OP's original ideal bag, which is with blue or pink ZT. I, personally, do not own any RMs with blue zipper tracks, and neither do many Minkettes. I would love for this bag to have blue ZT, i think it's soo much hotter that way, but like it's said, it's Majority Rule, and if I don't like what is voted on, I will withdraw and start another SO. This SO Black mini MAC idea is too hot not to come true!

I would probably try to convince myself not to but I'd probably end up joining for blue. Haha. I do love my MAC and it would look amazing on this. I don't have a mini yet anyway ;) but im not much of a pink person so if it goes that way I would probably have to drop out.

I would probably try to convince myself not to but I'd probably end up joining for blue. Haha. I do love my MAC and it would look amazing on this. I don't have a mini yet anyway ;) but im not much of a pink person so if it goes that way I would probably have to drop out.

I understand--the Blue ZT is so fetching, how can you even resist?!?! If you really don't like blue or pink, and your colors aren't chosen, maybe you could find out if you can start an SO with the red ZT.

Oo:huh:h plus, this is with silver hardware, and your MAC is gold hardware! perfect excuse for another blue ZT bag...goes perfectly with the Tattoo Fund pouch!!! matching set! YAY!!!!

Last edited:
discoAMOUR said:
I understand--the Blue ZT is so fetching, how can you even resist?!?! If you really don't like blue or pink, and your colors aren't chosen, maybe you could find out if you can start an SO with the red ZT.

Oo:huh:h plus, this is with silver hardware, and your MAC is gold hardware! perfect excuse for another blue ZT bag...goes perfectly with the Tattoo Fund pouch!!! matching set! YAY!!!!

Ohh you read my mind!! That was one of the reasons I could justify it! I don't have a mini, or anything with silver (well my navy luxe will when it gets here ) and it will match the pouch. I guess we'll see ;) if this is the only bag like this to be made and if its blue ill more than likely be in. If there's enough interested ladies to do a separate for a red I'd be all for it.