Special order azur speedy made like the MC speedies??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I dont think LV would make that..

2. :wtf:

3. Damier Azur is too new to do special orders on in general let alone THAT! ... it SCREAM'S fake to me.

4. eww!! I highly doubt it!

5. Yeah I agree with rishin, the Azur is too new to SO anything in, but not only that, I believe the design of the MC Speedy is unique to that specific bag. They wouldn't make anything similar..or that weird looking. :wtf:

6. lol..that's funny! I've seen soooo many fake azur bags here, and the only reason I KNOW (for a fact) they are fake b/c they didn't make it in that style (yet...) ...like a lockit regular, and highbury. I even called 866 just to make sure it wasn't made, and the rep confirmed and was even surprised too.

7. Oh, wow! I know they don't have that style but I wasnt sure if it was fake or SO. I'm suprised there are so many fakes. I havent seen any in person yet, just in pictures/ebay.

8. I think the styles of the MC bags are exclusive to MC only! Like, I couldn't SO a mono Trouville that looks like the MC Trouville and vice versa!

9. :yes:

10. Eugh i wouldn't like that!

11. Like Versace boston bag in azur, sorry:yucky:

12. Is it auth :confused1:

Ooh just read Bag Fetish's post, fake ;)

Anyway, how you could shoot this woman?

13. Blah!!! There goes yesterday's dinner. :throwup: