SPECIAL ORDER-2nd Round-BBW MAM w/ silver hw/ PURPLE zipper **COMPLETED**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Ladies! I got the OK from Codi to start s 2nd round(?) SO for the bea-UTIFUL Black Basketweave MAB w/ silver hardware and purple zipper track. I've been drooling over this bag since the reveals of the MABs and MAMs that turned out absolutely stunning!

Anyone interested? I'd love the same specs as the last round:

-Purple zipper tracks inside and out/with silver zipper
    -b/w floral lining
    -old silver hardware?
    -updated interior
    -long finished flat leather tassels
    -plain strap

1. kelkirk

2. When did you email Codi? I emailed her yesterday regarding an SO and she still hasn't gotten back to me. Just want to know if I should email her again.

3. ^^ I think it was Thursday evening and then got a reply yesterday afternoon.

4. Oh my!

This is the one I really want!

Please put me down. Thanks!

5. Ok thanks, I'll give her more time then before I try again!

6. Would anyone be interested in the MAM? We could split up the lists within the same title like last time.

7. Depending on the timing, I'd be interested in a MAM.

(my name is Rachel too!) :smile:

8. Thank you for starting this thread!! Adding Coach12 and myself to this list.

-Purple zipper tracks inside and out/with silver zipper
    -b/w floral lining
    -old silver hardware?
    -updated interior
    -long finished flat leather tassels
    -plain strap

1. kelkirk
    2. Coach12
    3. bagguette - old silver hw please

9. Aww, I just joined and sent payment for the SO with the fushcia zipper! I would have totally held off, if I knew one with a purple zipper was going to be started. Oh well..

10. Krysja the fushchia will be just as stunning!!!! I'm in the fushchia/gunmetal combo and can't wait to see how she turns out !

11. Kelkirk, would you be okay with opening this tread up to include the mam as well?

12. ^ i am very interested in the MAM

(and i was hoping there would be a round 2 after the other was completed - YAY!!)

13. Okay then, let's start another mam list. OP, if you are okay with adding MAM into the title we can continue here with your blessing--it may just keep thing neater. However, I can start a new thread if you wish. :heart:

MAM:
    Rachel
    Somechick
    Gardengal22 (maybe)

14. Rachel sure! I dont mind a bit. im not sure how to add MAM into the title though, maybe a mod can chime in?

15. I am not 100% sure, but I believe a mod has to change the title.
    Thank you for letting us jump in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.