SPECIAL ORDER: 2nd Round BBW MAM w/ GUNMETAL HW/Fuchsia zipper track**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I missed out on the first Special Order and was totally bummed so............ I got permission to start a 2nd round SO!! At the moment CODI is ordering more BBW from Italy...And let me know it's going to take a little time to get here..I think this MAM will be the most beautiful yet....

BBW MAM
Original deep-pressed basket weave leather trim

Black pebbled leather body
GUNMETAL new mixed HW with zipper pulls
Black & White Floral Lining
Short finished Tassels
Fuchsia PINK Zipper Track?
BBW Strap

1. TaraPep

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you both are tempted...:graucho:
First thing that comes to mind when I think of this bag...
rw5112.jpg

Oohhhh fuchsia zipper track, that would be soooo droolworthy!!! I am a little poor now coz I want 2 other bags but I will come back here to check.

ITA .... ive been thinking about a black bag with fuchsia zip track for a while now and it just makes my heart skip a beat hehe

ITA .... ive been thinking about a black bag with fuchsia zip track for a while now and it just makes my heart skip a beat hehe

So you should add you name to the list. And help get the word out that this bag is going to be the shiz nit.... Since Codi has to order the BBW, that gives us plenty of time to come up with funds.... What do you say?

Tara, I love skulls with a cute twist. I had a whole of them in charms & I used that for my accessories(bracelets mostly). That is why fuchsia zipper track totally screams at me. If Codi orders, how long is it going to take?

Pinkboudoir- I emailed Codi, just waiting patiently for an answer... As soon as I find out how long it will take I will let you know...:flowers:

Desi- I know you're in the first 2 but you know..... 3rd time is a charm!:wlae:

Please try to picture it.. Here's some pics to help...Mash these 2 together in you head(and add the bw)......
2jdombn.jpg
sq09c8.jpg

[pics borrowed from Haute chick and Luna Boston]

1. TaraPep

Status
Not open for further replies.