SPECIAL ORDER: 2nd Round BBW MAM w/ GUNMETAL HW/Fuchsia zipper track**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Dezynrbaglaydee!!!! Are you gonna be #2? If and when you feel comfortable and ready to commit, please copy and paste your name here...
Also when the time comes and we're ready to go into production, we put 30% down ($165), and pay the remainder ($385) when the bag is ready to ship.

BBW MAM
Original deep-pressed basket weave leather trim
Black pebbled leather body
GUNMETAL new mixed HW with zipper pulls
Black & White Floral Lining
Short finished Tassels(plain)
Fuchsia Zipper Track
BBW Strap

1. TaraPep

Megs you should sign up times 5 so you can gift your three lovely RM mods :P:graucho:

Just kidding!

I am not THAT generous!!! :P Actually, I am if money grew in my house, literally

Yes, I need to check out these SO's more often! This bag sounds awesome. I want one for me and one for... I dunno, because ;)

I think Vlad is going to strangle me... who here will strangle me if I back down to 1 rather than 2?!?! (at least strangle me privately pleaseeee) :amuse:

I am not THAT generous!!! :P Actually, I am if money grew in my house, literally

Yes, I need to check out these SO's more often! This bag sounds awesome. I want one for me and one for... I dunno, because ;)

Hmmm... I need to to dig with Vlad and find the "things that make Megs more generous" book I guess? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.